Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Share your middle name, and why you're proud of it...

Teller

I actually go by my middle name. So my first name would be the one that most don't know.

Man. I went to quote you and got this crap, Chief Big Pen. :laugh:

You can share you first name, if you so choose. :)

Yeah, I try not to use....

Really, its Michael. I'm named after a baby on a gerber commercial - Christopher Michael. :)

Ahhhh.....Good strong Christian names for a good...errr...wait... :paranoid: :silly:

Oh, so you're one of those people. ;)

Mine's Somerset by the way. Old family name.

Family names kick ass. You're a young guy Dave, so if you don't appreciate the favor mom and dad did you now, you will later.

:cheers:

Ahhhh.....Good strong Christian names for a good...errr...wait... :paranoid: :silly:

:cheers:

:laugh:

Actually, I like that I share a name with the patron saint of travelers. Don't know the Christian connection with Michael.

edit - Michael is an archangel and the commander of the Army of God. Yep, sounds like me. :laugh:

Actually, I like that I share a name with the patron saint of travelers. Don't know the Christian connection with Michael.

edit - Michael is an archangel and the commander of the Army of God. Yep, sounds like me. :laugh:

You've got a great name, Chris. I won't offend you with all the reasons why. ;):)

You've got a great name, Chris. I won't offend you with all the reasons why. ;):)

You sound like my mom. She thinks that because I'm not religious and I give religious people a hard time, I'm hardcore against. Nothing can be farther from the truth - I love the stories, the idea of faith, and spirituality. If you'd like to share why you think its a great name, please do; even if its only in a PM. Trust me, I wouldn't be offended.

By the way - I'm named after a baby food commerical while my older brother is named after a football player (Brian Piccolo). :doh:

Archived