Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grand Theft Auto IV Liberty City

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord
already pre-ordered this on 360. patiently waiting for this one to drop.

I'm thinking about pre-ordering it also. It will undoubtingly be the game of the year.

I have also had it preordered for months. In fact, it was suppose to be out last October and I had the pre-order then. I think this game is going to change gaming. Rockstar is going to show just exactly what these consoles can do. I am waiting impatiently!

I love just about everything that Rockstar does. The Warriors, Red Dead Revolver, Bully etc...

I am also ready for MGS, but I don't think it will be game of the year just because GTA is coming out. If GTA wasn't coming, then I would predict MGS would get the award.

I am also looking forward to Backbreaker. It looks like it is going to be an awesome football game. Hopefully, it will give Madden a challenge.

Honestly, I've bought every GTA game made and I have no idea why. I never finish them. After about an hour I say damn the storyline and just start putting in unlimited weapon cheat codes in and start merking mother****ers left and right. Then after about two hours of that I stop playing the game. At this point, along with Madden, I'm over it.

But maybe that's just me.

Guest sith lord
metal gear solid, resident evi 5, ninja gaiden 2, super smash bros., will all be better than gta.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You're still upset you got blasted in that wrestling thread?

Honestly, I've bought every GTA game made and I have no idea why. I never finish them. After about an hour I say damn the storyline and just start putting in unlimited weapon cheat codes in and start merking mother****ers left and right. Then after about two hours of that I stop playing the game. At this point, along with Madden, I'm over it.

But maybe that's just me.

i did that for the first two GTA's with the overhead angle. starting with GTA III and the ones that followed, i finished the story before i started doing all the random things.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You're still upset you got blasted in that wrestling thread?

yea ive been crying ever since i was shown up in the wrestling thread... becasue i base my life off of what some sorry guy named after a type of star wars character said on a message board....... btw... i dont recall being "blasted" on there....

Guest sith lord
I don't think what he said is very farfetched, those games all look very promising

There all gonna be good games, but it goes deeper than that.

The Metal Gear Solid games have always been deeper than GTA in my opinion, GTA is primarily putting in cheat codes and going around killing everything in sight

For you maybe, other than for extremely rare things (you have to use a slow down time cheat in GTA3 to get a completely damage proof limo, I tried it once) I've never used cheats. I spent a lot of time on GTA3, the missions, just driving around, flying, getting in the middle of gang fights... it's a great game. I wish there were more ways to have an effect on the city, I thought the territory feature in San Andreas was a step in the right direction but more depth for that feature would go a long way, in my opinion.

Archived