Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DMN: Dallas Cowboys (Pukes') safety Davis to visit with Dolphins

tr1

you just repeated what he said..

If I see something, I'll post a response without reading the entire thread (especially the ones that go on for several pages). Just like today I posted something that someone else said, with out knowing until afterwards.

Anything else I need to run by you...

You realize of course we traded Ferg away right? Or in your world is voluntarily trading someone and getting something in return considered a raid?

I believe 'raiding' infers possessing that which you once owned...regardless of how.

Nice try...but, short again.

Cowboys FO and coaching staff have already been raided by Miami. Tuna's desire for players he drafted also lead to the Cowboys being forced to sign players to extentions, give hghest tender to RFA's and using the franchise tag on a not so special safety.

Man, you are really losing it. Do you really think that letting Davis hit free agency is some act of arrogance? Wow...:doh:

Then again, this is coming from the same person who thinks Jerry Jones doesn't have enough cash to be a big player in free agency.

Keep flexing that intellectual prowess of yours, tr1. You are doing great! :thumbsup:

I understand you're not interested in the content of my posts, but instead, interested in a crusade of some sort. If these threads and posts bother you, please skip them. Otherwise, try to stay on track.

Other puke fans have said Davis is worth keeping, but 'costs' too much. Why does he 'cost' too much? Let's see what Bill pays him.

Jerruh doesn't have the cash to keep the kid. If he did, he would...but, Jerruh can't restructure even HAMLIN right now, because he doesn't have the liquidity to restructure anyone else to get under the cap.

Cash buys one cap.

Jerruh must be waiting on a payment of some sort to do Hamlin's restructure...but it's obvious that there's a reason he's holding the process up...and I'm speculating it's a liquidity problem. I haven't heard any reasonable explanation coming from any puke fan about the hold up.

He doesn't have the cash right now...otherwise, why would he wait?

why wouldn't he wait? As it stands right now, Hamlin is going to be paid LESS, on a per year basis, next year than he would be if he were signed to a long term extension. If you factor in the outrageous salaries being given to less-than-stellar safeties this year, it makes sense for Dallas to wait.

Hamlin, while only a decent/good player, is the best of a medicocre group of safeties to hit the market this year. Why overpay for average?

(*think B. Llyod*)

why wouldn't he wait? As it stands right now, Hamlin is going to be paid LESS, on a per year basis, next year than he would be if he were signed to a long term extension. If you factor in the outrageous salaries being given to less-than-stellar safeties this year, it makes sense for Dallas to wait.

Hamlin, while only a decent/good player, is the best of a medicocre group of safeties to hit the market this year. Why overpay for average?

(*think B. Llyod*)

Hamlin is medicocre...okay, I'll buy that.

you think that a 35 yo MLB coming of a serious knee injury is worth taking a risk on?? yeah jerry is a genius!!

I love when people criticize a signing but do not even know enough about the player to realize when they sound lame.

What knee injury did Thomas have exactly?

I believe 'raiding' infers possessing that which you once owned...regardless of how.

Nice try...but, short again.

I believe you should look up a definition of raid

A raid is going and taking someone else's things, not trading them something

I understand you're not interested in the content of my posts, but instead, interested in a crusade of some sort. If these threads and posts bother you, please skip them. Otherwise, try to stay on track.

Other puke fans have said Davis is worth keeping, but 'costs' too much. Why does he 'cost' too much? Let's see what Bill pays him.

Jerruh doesn't have the cash to keep the kid. If he did, he would...but, Jerruh can't restructure even HAMLIN right now, because he doesn't have the liquidity to restructure anyone else to get under the cap.

Cash buys one cap.

Jerruh must be waiting on a payment of some sort to do Hamlin's restructure...but it's obvious that there's a reason he's holding the process up...and I'm speculating it's a liquidity problem. I haven't heard any reasonable explanation coming from any puke fan about the hold up.

Crusade? Hardly. I addressed the topic as required. You just don't happen to like it when you get called on saying something stupid. That's not my fault.

As for the cash thing you want to beat into the ground, us Cowboys fans have already offered several, much more plausible reasons for why the Cowboys aren't going to break the bank for a player like Keith Davis. Great special teams player, career backup safety.

give hghest tender to RFA's

giving the highest tender to our RFAs has nothing to do with Tuna and the dolphins because we all know they'd have to give up the #1 pick. If the dolphins were the only team we were worried about, we could just give them 1rst round comp tenders.

Archived