Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Republicans taking it to McCain on immigration

The_cavalierman

Should McCain reject Hagee's endorsement?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should McCain reject Hagee's endorsement?

What makes you say that?

He is against universal health care, yet he will get on his knees for Obama in a second?

You're right, I'm totally confused by what Cav is "for" and what he continually starts threads "against." Seriously Cav, who are you voting for? You're against universal healthcare, you're against amnesty/illegal immigration, but you are constantly waxing prophetic regarding Obama :doh:

You guys are ignoring that it is being fixed. They are doing high intensity crack downs. I think the enforcement part is being handled very nicely. They need to keep the ball rolling but I gotta ask, what would it take for you guys to think the border is secure? Just curious.

I'm waiting to see if any of these tools will deal with reforming the law.

There is some progress being made(as a direct result of voter outrage) and I hope it continues.

The borders will never be secured(to costly and near impossible),but when the flow of illegals is below a 100,000 a year might be nice.

"According to the US Border Patrol apprehension statistics, almost four million people crossed our borders illegally in 2002."

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0516/p01s02-ussc.html

The laws existing simply need enforced,as does the border.

I am a supporter of reforming the visa system to allow more legal immigration both to gain citizenship and simply work visas as needed.

Time for all Americans to get on the bandwagon. The borders need to be secured physically (wall) and with US Military to augment the Border Patrol. Then start rounding up all those with expired VISAs/Greencards and kick them out. Now go after the remaining illegals by preventing them from being hired.

If we need guest workers, establish a program.

If we need more legal immigration, change the quotas and ensure the incoming are not criminals.

Having lots of people we know nothing about making changes in this country is not a good thing for Americans.

Archived