Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get Javon Walker Before Dallas Does! (merged)

HoyaSkins28

For the first time in Snyder's owning the team, he is working FA correctly.

Yeah and listen to everyone complaining this year that we aren't going after FA? I believe everyone on this board wanted us to stick to the draft this year, now we are doing so and everyone is crying for FA.

Yeah and listen to everyone complaining this year that we aren't going after FA? I believe everyone on this board wanted us to stick to the draft this year, now we are doing so and everyone is crying for FA.

well, there has to be something to complain about, right?

Guys, don't worry: you are all going through non-Free Agent Withdrawal. We don't have to make a move in free agency to improve. Don't worry about Javon. His knees are shot. Bryant Johnson visiting the Bills is good because it improves our chances of getting Malcolm Kelly in the draft. I know it is unusual-and maybe a little uncomfortable- with no free agency involvement, but all the crazy money is being thrown around now. Wait a few days until the market has slowed and then we will be able to spend shrewdly. We won't overpay if we are patient.

Those that are guilty of complaining of more than likely trolls.

Espn.com says that the Cowboys have immediate interest in Walker. I am really getting mad that the skins arnt making any move. They said that they are not going to be big players, but come on they said they wanted a big number 1 wide receiver...well they are all getting signed.

If Walker goes to the boys..we better go after Johnson with a trade cuz i dont think we can get Moss.

Anybody else really getting impacient on the second day?

Archived