Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskin Full Games Needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Over the years I have done pretty well with my library!

On DVD I have

72 Super Bowl Skins and Dolphins - over the hill gang!

83 Divisional game Skins and Lions - Alvin Garret 3 TDS

83 NFC Championship game Skins and Dallas - Manley kills White

83 Super Bowl Skins and Dolphins - Riggo run

83 Monday night game Skins and Packers - Classic shootout that ends when Mosley has kick blocked at the end of the game. Pack win 48-47

84 Divisional Skins and Rams 51-7 romp! Eric who? Charlie Brown 6 catches 170yds

84 Championship Skins and 49ers - Skins blow huge first half lead

84 Super Bowl Raiders and Skins - Sorry guys I don't have this one, nor would I ever. It still makes me sick to this day:cuss:

88 NFC Championship Skins and Vikings - Darrell Green saves the day at the goal line.

88 Super Bowl Skins and Broncos - Williams and Smith light up the Broncos!

I have several other classics on VHS also(never converted to DVD).....Too many to list. I also have several games from the late 70's of the Steelers and Oilers.

Classic early 80's games of the 49ers, Dolphins, Bengals, Raiders and Charger's also!

Its nice to go back and look at the classic games, revisit all the fond memories of some of the great players ever!

• 4 weeks later...
if anyone could post full games or PM me for mailing info from any game and any year it would be greatly appreciated!

My advice would be to join this forum:

http://sportsdvdtrade.proboards54.com/

and post a message on what you are looking for. If you don't have anything to trade mention that and ask for advice. DON'T offer to buy, at least not in the public forum. They hate that [though legally trading would be the same, for some reason while the NFL has cracked down on people who sell, at least through ebay, they haven't done anything about these trading forms even though I can say for a fact they are aware of them]

Unfortunately my DVD burner is horrible so I can't be of much help.

BTW: If there are other people interested in games I suggest you band together and have one person post the message and then the rest of you work out something with that one person rather than have a bunch of meassges from Redskins fans looking for games on the site.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived