Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Intrest in the Freak? Espnews

Hail2theRedskins

It depends. He doesnt cost us a draft pick, and we seem to have more cap space than we need(if we dont go after any FA's, we have millions more than we need). So it would then make sense to sign him, as long as it isnt any long term deal, and doesnt pay much. If the FO has their eyes on a couple FA, then getting Kearse and blowing that opportunity makes no sense. If they arent looking to sign anyone, why not?

When was the last time anyone saw Kearse dominate a football game? 3 or 4 years ago? :)

Kearse is in the same category as Zach Thomas and several of the other guys that were released...........vets whose best days are far behind them.

The Eagles made a mistake with this acqusition because he just couldn't overcome his injury problems.

He's coming into the second year after a major knee injury. He should be back to almost full strength. I would try to sign him to a Todd Collins-type contract...3 years 10 million, with lots of incentives and deferred bonuses...

That is what I was thinking. I don't blame Philly for cutting him considering his contract but next year could be a big comback one for him considering how far he'll be from his injury and he'll have a big chip on his shoulder.

If hes willing to sign a cap friendly contract why the hell not it. It could be a pretty freakish tandem him and carter.

Do Carter and he play the same side though?

When Greg was here didn't they have the chance to pick him up a few years back?

Beat me to it. Gregg had him in TN. That we didn't break the bank then for him should tell everyone that we won't go after him now.

Beat me to it. Gregg had him in TN. That we didn't break the bank then for him should tell everyone that we won't go after him now.

Well maybe since he's no longer a player you break the bank for, I wouldn't be against a cheap contract to bring him in.

hope i dont get NNT'd for this one..but John Clayton is reporting on the pulse on espnews that the skins and vikings are interested in signing Javon Kearse. If he could regain his form from a few years ago it could be a good thing for pretty cheap....thoughts?

the skins will sign him. this is what they do in the offseason. sign veterans that have lost their step

yep this is the right move for them

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't know what's worse, Kearse, or your corny verse!

Ha. I know, just messing around. I would say Kearse is worse. I am actually an accomplished freestyler, but that is neither here nor there. I am the mayor. Prepare to be thrown in a lair. Hit the snare then tear a bear.

Archived