Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When does FA actually start??? Czabe is confused I think..

rd421

Who's hotter? Sarge or Chomerics?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who's hotter? Sarge or Chomerics?

Sorry if this has already ben posted, I did check and didn't see anything.

I'm listening to the sports reporters and Czabe just said that free agency starts tonight at 9pm. I'm totally confused. I thought it was at midnight anyone know about this??

I'm listening to the sports reporters and Czabe just said that free agency starts tonight at 9pm. I'm totally confused. I thought it was at midnight anyone know about this??

It's midnight EST.

By the way, Im watching Vinny on Redskins radio at 4:00 and he is definitly the biggest douche in the world. He doesnt know how to talk.

He always comes off as likable to me.

Does the NFL not know what this time of year does to us fans? Why couldnt they just say forget the details, free agency can now start at 12 noon. That way we dont have to stay up all night(yes I know we dont HAVE to).

BTW Bubba, your sig was very confusing. That was till I reloaded the page and the Tennessee logo actually showed up. I guess my dad is going to be upset(maybe thats why he hasnt bragged on Tennessee this past week...).

Sorry if this has already ben posted, I did check and didn't see anything.

Officially 12:01 Friday morning, Reality, probably when that teams season ended.

Archived