Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WHY DID I GET CUT????????? (blloyd)

Crsh44

I hope that he isn't supposed to catch those balls around him or else there could be trouble.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

man... i defended b.lloyd the whole time he was here. i hope he retires from football and just does his music thing. because there is no room to be half-hearted in the NFL

Will B. Lloyd threads ever die?? He has to be the most hated Redskin ever.

Nah, I wouldn't go that far. He's just the flavor of the month. We had similar stories when Arch Deluxe was cut and we'll probably have similar stories next time the next bust is cut. But lets just enjoy the Lloyd hatred while it lasts...and hope that the next bust isn't for a long LONG time!

I can name someone I hate more that was a Redskins.

D. Sanders! Why?

He was a longtime COWBOY! And then came to us! So I will give Llyod the #2 spot!

At least Deion made plays. #28 didn't sit on the pine b/c he thought Deion stunk.

Deion also, much to his credit and Zorn's failure, knew the team's colors when he dressed for his introductory press conference. Black and yellow, here we come. *sigh* Way to go, Z-man.

Great Blloyd pix.

Nah, I wouldn't go that far. He's just the flavor of the month. We had similar stories when Arch Deluxe was cut and we'll probably have similar stories next time the next bust is cut. But lets just enjoy the Lloyd hatred while it lasts...and hope that the next bust isn't for a long LONG time!
Dude Lloyd has been like the flavor of the year around these parts :laugh: . I think there has been more Lloyd threads than AA threads. If AA was a rapper I think he would have overtaken Lloyd.

I still like him in Madden, since he actually catches it sometimes when I run west coast, and he does have one decent song if I remember correctly. One good rap song in a couple of dozen is better than I could do.

I thought the most economical thing to do at this point would be to at least bring him to camp before we took the cap hit, one last chance to make it work with a new coach but oh well. Another crappy FA bites the dust.

:nutkick: :peaceout:

I thought the most economical thing to do at this point would be to at least bring him to camp before we took the cap hit, one last chance to make it work with a new coach but oh well. Another crappy FA bites the dust.

:nutkick: :peaceout:

Yep. Maybe the new coach wants to make a statement about productivity, attitude and team play. Maybe Dan and Vinny thought Zorn has enough problems without having to figure out how to try to motivate this dud. I think the team's action was entirely appropriate to the man's achievements--or lack thereof.

Archived