Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

North American Army created – without OK by Congress

Helter_Skelter

This is gold. Not to be confused with yellow, which is here. Once you get this down, I'll explain to you the difference between maroon and burgundy. Someone else better show you black though, so I don't get myself in trouble again. ;) :laugh:
Come to think of it, why is the default font color on this site white? ...always keeping the other colors down... :hammer: :silly:

Come to think of it, why is the default font color on this site white? ...always keeping the other colors down... :hammer: :silly:

Because we prefer to wear white at home.

Although I understand the new guy may change us to wearing the maroon and black.

Because we prefer to wear white at home.

Although I understand the new guy may change us to wearing the maroon and black.

I need to keep up on my Redskins news. But damn, it's too hard to find anything relevant in the stadium anymore.

And Techboy, I'm curious. I'm not sure if the NAU would be bad or good and I'm not sure how I feel on a complete globalized world government.

But to say it would never happen makes me wonder. Why not? On an economic basis alone what harm would it do?

But to say it would never happen makes me wonder. Why not? On an economic basis alone what harm would it do?

I'm not sure it would do any harm at all. The EU has been pretty beneficial to its constituent countries, from what I can see. It's certainly been nice for me as a frequent visitor. :)

Still, I don't see it happening here on any meaningful scale, any time soon at least. The political climate in this country just isn't right. We don't even pay our UN dues.

I'm not sure it would do any harm at all. The EU has been pretty beneficial to its constituent countries, from what I can see. It's certainly been nice for me as a frequent visitor. :)

Still, I don't see it happening here on any meaningful scale, any time soon at least. The political climate in this country just isn't right. We don't even pay our UN dues.

So having unelected officials wouldn't bother you?

So have unelected officials wouldn't bother you?

I suppose that depends upon what role those unelected officials play, and what relationship they have to our elected officials. It doesn't bother me in principle, though. The Supreme Court is unelected. Senators used to be unelected, in the sense that State Legislatures elected them (and I'm not sure it wouldn't be better to go back to that).

Frankly, most of the stuff I've seen about the NAU is unsubstantiated hyperventilation put forward by conspiracy theorists of either the "9/11 was an inside job" or religious variety.

Archived