Extremeskins

Top 10 wackest rappers of all time!

TradeTheBeal!

!. Dylon - He spits "hot fire".

2. Ice-T - He played himself

3. Dylon - His fire is hot

4. Insane Clown Posse - needs more tattoos

5. The Fresh Prince - needs more tattoos

6. Easy E - Ice Cube writes the rhymes, that I say.

7. DMX - needs more pitbulls...on crack.

8. Dylon - On fire so hot! What?

9. Freedom Williams - will make you dance til you bleed

10. Dylon - Just bust a move.

Honorable Mention:

tupac_amaru_shakur.jpg

Why rap when you can pose for magazine covers? Sold more calendars than Sports Illustrated. Rest in Peace.

I'm having a hard time figuring out whether you're being serious or joking or whether or not you're an actual hip-hop fan.

The Dylon reference is hilarious and you couldn't know who he was or cared to watch the show to find out unless you were a real fan of the music.

I agree with most of your list too, but the Tupac thing throws me. I thought Tupac was awesome and certainly in the top 10 of all time. You can disagree with me there and that would be fine, but to put him on the list of the top 10 wackest rappers of all time? That's a little absurd don't you think?

I wouldnt say Tupac is one of the whackest rappers, but I was a biggie fan growing up. I never really got Tupac, i mean my ipod has a handful of his songs, but like nirvana, he has a huge almost spiritual following that I could never understand.

Also, snap music, and southern rap. I;m not saying all southern rap is bad, but if your song was conceptually a ringtone first, then you have no business calling it hip-hop. Seriously D4L, what the problem is? You should never be called stupid in an industry where the average highest grade of education completed is the 10th grade.

I miss the 90's ultra-violent, gritty, saxophone-laden rap. :( Props to Big L, DITC, and the Children of the Corn.

I could just pick names at random out of who's hot right now but I'll name a few.

Lil' Itsy Bitsy Wayne

Hammer

K-Fed

Vanilla Ice

Insane Clown Posse

Souljah Boy

"Errry body in tha club gittin Tipsy" dude

Chamillionaire

Mike JONES Jones Jones Jones jones jones

I could be here for hours.

I could just pick names at random out of who's hot right now but I'll name a few.

Lil' Itsy Bitsy Wayne

Hammer

K-Fed

Vanilla Ice

Insane Clown Posse

Souljah Boy

"Errry body in tha club gittin Tipsy" dude

Chamillionaire

Mike JONES Jones Jones Jones jones jones

I could be here for hours.

I'm not a huge fan but a lot of people that Lil' Wayne is one of the best rappers out there now. I don't really like the content of his lyrics though so I'm not hating.

The only one on your list I think is ridiculous would be Chamillionaire . . . the guy was able to make a completely clean album and make it amazing. That guy is very talented. :2cents:

There is an endless list of ridiculous attempts. Google KC Flight or Tarrie B. But I will attempt to stick to artists who made some legit money from rapping.

1. P-Diddy, he's a business mongul, excellent producer, and worst rapper of all time.

2. Lil John, southern version of number 1.

3. Ja Rule, made a career out of having a hoarse voice. At least Busta Rhymes proved he could move away from that and still be successful.

4. Any rapper from the 2 Live Crew, proof that sex sells.

5. Lil Wayne, gets good production, but would be a mute without the use of curse words.

6. Hammer, and an honorable mention for worst dressed. Anyone else own baggy sequin pants?

7. Lil Kim, see number 4.

8. Vanilla Ice, for obvious reasons. And he even got a movie.

9. Ying Yang Twins. Lets yell, no lets whisper. Would be higher on the list without Lil John.

10. Master P, another mongul business person who had the bright idea he could rap also.

Archived