Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trying to get Autographs

wolfeman12

My son started sending autograph requests to baseball players at spring traning. Then he got the idea to send them to football players. Has anyone tried this with any success? How about redskins autographs through the team?
ive heard great success from this,all you have to do is send a letter to redskins park asking for them to give it to the player.good luck!:logo:

I was going to try this as well to get items to auction for a community organization I volunteer for.

I found this info on the redskins website:

Individual Autograph Requests

Please note, the Washington Redskins cannot accommodate requests from individuals for player autographs. Please do not send the Washington Redskins items such as footballs, jerseys, photos, and trading cards to be signed by Redskins players. Although we will attempt to return these items to the sender, we are not responsible if these items are lost, misplaced or damaged.

Please send fan mail and individual player autograph requests to:

Player's Name

Washington Redskins

21300 Redskin Park Drive

Ashburn, VA 20147

If you have an irreplaceable item, we suggest that you keep it in your possession. We cannot guarantee that any items sent to players or coaches will be returned. It is up to the individual player or coach to respond to his personal requests and fan mail. All requests should include a self-addressed stamped (unsealed) envelope. Please do not send items to more than one player in the same envelope.

The Washington Redskins cannot assume any responsibility for items mailed directly to players.

My son started sending autograph requests to baseball players at spring traning. Then he got the idea to send them to football players. Has anyone tried this with any success? How about redskins autographs through the team?

I have had quite a few sign and send them back this year. Have him concentrate on the players that aren't stars. I had luck with Suisham,Frost Cartwright, Todd Wade ,Salavea and a few others. I sent some to the big name players Jansen,Portis, Moss and never heard anything back. Have him send them to Redskins Park addressed to the player care of the Redskins.

Good luck and HTTR !!!

• 2 weeks later...

back before i started working with players in autographs I sent photos and packages to players with a self addressed box or envelope to send back. depending on the player i would stash a 5, 10, or 20 in it, about 95% of the time it worked. thats how i got a lot of my auto's back in the day. not sure how it is now, a lot of them are binded in contracts with certain companies like topps and upper deck. so they are obligated not to do that. if its a small enough player it usually works to send something to camp, hope this helps

I have had quite a few sign and send them back this year. Have him concentrate on the players that aren't stars. I had luck with Suisham,Frost Cartwright, Todd Wade ,Salavea and a few others. I sent some to the big name players Jansen,Portis, Moss and never heard anything back. Have him send them to Redskins Park addressed to the player care of the Redskins.

Good luck and HTTR !!!

Did you ask them to sign a picture, or did u send somthing in the letter?

Did you ask them to sign a picture, or did u send somthing in the letter?

I always send a nice letter and card or picture or whatever and make sure to include a sase for the return. I just sent a few custom cards to Coach Zorn and got them back signed in less than a week. I welcomed him to town and wished him luck. I haven't tried sending a mini to the Redskins Park yet,but have sent them to quite a few older players and have always had great responses.

good luck !

Archived