Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: If Obama Gets Shot...

E-Dog Night

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, here's the scenario: breaking news has just come out, and reports are flooding in that President Obama has just been shot. No other details have been released. That's all you know.

What is your first gut feeling about who is responsible? Not what you find out after more information comes out, but your gut feeling.

Tough thread premise, brother. Seems a pretty leading question.

Didn't mean in that way. Inspired by a conversation I had. Was talking about Obama with a few folks and someone said "He's gonna get shot before too long". Then I asked, by whom?

Thought it would make an interesting thread.

It would have to be the same guys that brought down the WTC. There would be no other logical explanation.

Exactly!

FYI, "New World Order" encompasses the CIA (and any other organization which a Bush ran and /or was on the board of), the "vast right wing conspiracy", and any member of the freemasons or illumanati. And especially any reincarnated member of the Knights Templar and/or descendant of Leonardo Da Vinci.

Am I missing anyone?

Exactly!

FYI, "New World Order" encompasses the CIA (and any other organization which a Bush ran and /or was on the board of), the "vast right wing conspiracy", and any member of the freemasons or illumanati. And especially any reincarnated member of the Knights Templar and/or descendant of Leonardo Da Vinci.

Am I missing anyone?

Blackwater;)

Exactly!

Am I missing anyone?

Tupac and Biggie.

Exactly!

Am I missing anyone?

His wife's in the CFR. Won't be the NWO.

Archived