Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Store Credit

hockeysc23

Hey Everyone,

I received a JC jersey for xmas but it was way too big. I returned it for store credit but have yet to find anything that I want at a redskins store, plus with the way Danny is currently running things who knows which of my favorite players would still be here.

I am wondering if there is any interest in a redskins store credit worth $94.49. I have the recipet for the store credit in hand. And could meet someone at a close by Redskins store to sell/exchange.

I of course would love to receive the whole value but I know that is very unrealistic so I would be willing to sell this for $90.

Please let me know if you have any questions or interest.

Sorry this is not an item for bidding. I am willing to work with someone but would request serious offers.

Dude. You want a serious offer yet you've suggested giving someone a whopping $4.49 to do you this favor. I can't buy lunch with $4.49 and I'm guessing it would cost more than that in gas for someone to come meet you.

That's not even worth taking the time to call, coordinate to meet you, and hope you show up just so the transaction can go down.

I'd suggest that you sets your sights lower if you want to obtain "serious offers" :2cents:

Dude. You want a serious offer yet you've suggested giving someone a whopping $4.49 to do you this favor. I can't buy lunch with $4.49 and I'm guessing it would cost more than that in gas for someone to come meet you.

That's not even worth taking the time to call, coordinate to meet you, and hope you show up just so the transaction can go down.

I'd suggest that you sets your sights lower if you want to obtain "serious offers" :2cents:

Gotta agree with this post.

The amount of time, effort, coordination, and cost to actually get the receipt is too much to save $4.

I thought the $60 was a serious offer.

You could go to a Redskins store and hang around until you see someone making a cash purchase, and pitch it to them and see if they'd want to use your store credit in exchange for $10 off or something.

Hey Everyone,

I received a JC jersey for xmas but it was way too big. I returned it for store credit but have yet to find anything that I want at a redskins store, plus with the way Danny is currently running things who knows which of my favorite players would still be here.

Buy a Cooley jersey. He is probably the safest bet to be here for a long time, if not his career. (knock on wood)

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if there is any interest in a redskins store credit worth $94.49. I have the recipet for the store credit in hand. And could meet someone at a close by Redskins store to sell/exchange.

I of course would love to receive the whole value but I know that is very unrealistic so I would be willing to sell this for $90.

Please let me know if you have any questions or interest.

He must have a mental :handicap: to think this is an offer a reasonable person would take.

Buy a Cooley jersey. He is probably the safest bet to be here for a long time, if not his career. (knock on wood)

Already have a Cooley, Portis, and Taylor #36. Plus I am not happy with the way Synder is running things and am prefering to not purchase any new redskins gear.

To those that state I need to give $30 dollar bonus to someone that is already buying at a redskins store that is ridiculous. Taking a $30 dollar hit in what really is an exchange of form. I was basically giving 5% off to someone that was already going to go to a redskins store.

I am willing to work with someone but the notion of paying 60 for 100 dollars is a lil extreme. On other message boards I have frequented usually 5-10% off for a gift card is a good range.

Already have a Cooley, Portis, and Taylor #36. Plus I am not happy with the way Synder is running things and am prefering to not purchase any new redskins gear.

To those that state I need to give $30 dollar bonus to someone that is already buying at a redskins store that is ridiculous. Taking a $30 dollar hit in what really is an exchange of form. I was basically giving 5% off to someone that was already going to go to a redskins store.

I am willing to work with someone but the notion of paying 60 for 100 dollars is a lil extreme. On other message boards I have frequented usually 5-10% off for a gift card is a good range.

I realize that you young.. and when you get to be my age (100)... you will realize time is valuable..... someone has to coordinate meeting a stranger off the net, .... drive to a specified mall at a specified time.....wait for that stranger to show... all for less than $5.... what is the sense for the other person? I realize the benefit for you. You do have to be realisitic.

I do believe someone else suggested you just "hang around" the store and find someone about to make a purchase and offer them the deal. I hate to tell you, but even then, I would probably be leery of it for $5 bucks from a stranger.

I realize that you young.. and when you get to be my age (100)... you will realize time is valuable..... someone has to coordinate meeting a stranger off the net, .... drive to a specified mall at a specified time.....wait for that stranger to show... all for less than $5.... what is the sense for the other person? I realize the benefit for you. You do have to be realisitic.

I do believe someone else suggested you just "hang around" the store and find someone about to make a purchase and offer them the deal. I hate to tell you, but even then, I would probably be leery of it for $5 bucks from a stranger.

I understand all this (and don't appreciate the comment about being young as I have done more purchasing and selling on the internet than many) and that is why I stated I would work with a buyer. I have no problems finding a common ground but I know from using the internet whatever price I put someone would underbid like crazy (see $60 dollars). So I decided to start around 5% and work from there.

I do not have to get rid of this just thought it might help out someone that is already going to purchase some redskins gear and would like an additional savings.

How does $80 bucks sound?

I understand all this (and don't appreciate the comment about being young as I have done more purchasing and selling on the internet than many) and that is why I stated I would work with a buyer. I have no problems finding a common ground but I know from using the internet whatever price I put someone would underbid like crazy (see $60 dollars). So I decided to start around 5% and work from there.

I do not have to get rid of this just thought it might help out someone that is already going to purchase some redskins gear and would like an additional savings.

How does $80 bucks sound?

:notworthy Ah... if I only knew half as much now, as I thought I did when I was young....:notworthy

I remember when Al Gore invented the internet.

While I am personally not interested because I know how over priced the Redskin store is versus sale prices at other stores... I can tell you that you that the $60 offer you received is probably about the best you would get.

:notworthy Ah... if I only knew half as much now, as I thought I did when I was young....:notworthy

I remember when Al Gore invented the internet.

While I am personally not interested because I know how over priced the Redskin store is versus sale prices at other stores... I can tell you that you that the $60 offer you received is probably about the best you would get.

Thats fine. If thats the best offer I will hold on to it. Thanks for all your helpful comments.

Ok apparently I have done a horrible job of conveying my intent.

I did not intend to "sucker" anyone or "waste" peoples time. My intention was to offer a discount to a fellow ESer that is already going to purchase something at a redskins store.

I thought giving someone 5-15 free dollars for purchasing something was a nice offer/gesture. Apparently not. Ill keep this thread open for another day but it seems most people would like a steal of a deal. Sorry not the thread for that. This is a nice offer for someone that wants to save some money.

Ok apparently I have done a horrible job of conveying my intent.

I did not intend to "sucker" anyone or "waste" peoples time. My intention was to offer a discount to a fellow ESer that is already going to purchase something at a redskins store.

I thought giving someone 5-15 free dollars for purchasing something was a nice offer/gesture. Apparently not. Ill keep this thread open for another day but it seems most people would like a steal of a deal. Sorry not the thread for that. This is a nice offer for someone that wants to save some money.

I don't think you understanding what most people are trying to tell you... what your asking for is alot of work for the other person... and a 50/50 chance at alot of wasted time. For 5 bucks, it just is not worth it... even for 15. Remember, alot of times you can find a coupon for 10% that you can simply clip from a newspaper.

Honestly, I will be shocked if you get a better than the 2/3rds offer you received.

Plus I am not happy with the way Synder is running things and am prefering to not purchase any new redskins gear.

I got news for ya. Danny already has your money, or at least someones money...Someone had to pay for the jersey you got that you returned for store credit. You're better off finding SOMETHING on that store that you like, a few shirts.. a hoodie..some gloves.. stickers.. a hat or 2.. some ST merchandise.. Thats really the only way you'll get your moneys worth.

People here don't want to pay face value for tickets against division rivals at home and you thought this was going to fly? $60 is generous for this board. Ill give you $55 via Paypal after you mail me the store credit slip.

Oh they are willing to pay, but not for the super nosebleeds. ;)

Selling a 94 dollar store credit for $80 and offering to meet someone at the store to do it is more than reasonable.

That's a 15% discount. Anyone who thinks you should offer $60 is an idiot, or they think you are.

There is no risk involved. The clerk can verify the value right there.

Apparently most of you don't get it. If you meet the guy at the Redskins store and you give him $94 and he gives you to store credit then that is an even swap. I mean if you are willing to head to the Redskins store to begin with then you must want to buy something. Correct?? I mean you aren't going out of your way and don't deserve a discount. The guy wants cash for it....what the hell is the big deal?? You all are cheap. :moon:

Archived