Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

randel el for chad?

iegee

I read theres a chance and "talks" of a trade involving randel el and chad... if thats what it takes.. i rather pick up a tall WR from the draft like the guy from LSU and give lloyed another chance. see wassup from then.

ESPN.com

Wide receiver

Antwaan Randle El, Washington Redskins

Reasoning: Randle El had a career-high 51 receptions last season, but the Redskins need a big receiver as they switch to the West Coast offense, and Santana Moss isn't going anywhere. There already has been talk of them trading for Johnson, and Randle El is taking up a good chunk of the salary cap.

I read theres a chance and "talks" of a trade involving randel el and chad... if thats what it takes.. i rather pick up a WR from the draft like the guy from LSU and give lloyed another chance. see wassup from then.

Yes, and where did you read this information? Pull from your arse?

I just don't see Cinci giving up Chad for anything. They will end up losing money plus losing one of the best receivers in the game. It doesn't make sense in any case for them unless Chad restructures and then leaves. Pretty complicated. In any case I love El and would hate to see him go. He could dominate in the slot if we get a legit #1 to pair with Moss.

I just don't see Cinci giving up Chad for anything. They will end up losing money plus losing one of the best receivers in the game. It doesn't make sense in any case for them unless Chad restructures and then leaves. Pretty complicated. In any case I love El and would hate to see him go. He could dominate in the slot if we get a legit #1 to pair with Moss.

Cinci would not lose money by trading Johnson his contract has 1 year remaining which the Redskins will have to add to the cap. I am sure we will give CJ a nice new contract.

Cinci can either get something for CJ this year, or get nothing for him when he becomes a F/A next year.

I love ARE as well and hope he stays.:cheers:

Yes, and where did you read this information? Pull from your arse?

Need to work on that delivery. Badly. Call that some strong advice.

wow.. you saying you checked espn.com.. and still did not find it?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/colum..._pat&id=3244611

its right there.

again, not from my ass.

For future reference, you need to include that in your original post when you put up threads like this. Keeps things a bit less testy at first.

no we will keep El because or WRs will be depleated this offseason. The following are expected to be gpne

Mccardell, Lloyd, Caldwell, and Thrash.

I personally hope Caldwell sticks around. He made some great catches at the end of the season.

I would definitely miss Thrash ... It's rough that he was having a career game when he go hurt last season. Is it really likely that he will be gone?

I would not miss Lloyd - underacheiver and bad work ethic.

Something has to happen at WR.

I DO NOT want to see Randle El go, and I DO NOT want to see Chad Johnson in Washington. Dude has skills, but who wants the baggage?

We need players with class, team players, not egomaniacs.

Let's get a good WR in the draft and put some work into Anthony Mix and see what he is capable of.

Wide receiver

Reasoning: Randle El had a career-high 51 receptions last season, but the Redskins need a big receiver as they switch to the West Coast offense, and Santana Moss isn't going anywhere. There already has been talk of them trading for Johnson, and Randle El is taking up a good chunk of the salary cap.

Need to work on that delivery. Badly. Call that some strong advice.

For future reference, you need to include that in your original post when you put up threads like this. Keeps things a bit less testy at first.

My bad just been so much random speculation lately. Do not know who to believe anymore.

Here's the quote from the ESPN article.

Wide receiver

1). They're Speculating. Go figure. They seem to be implying that he's on the trading block because of the Redskins "need", (according to them anyway), for a larger receiver and his cap hit. Trying to do some new math there with the 2 + 2 thing. After Coach Zorn named him specifically, I'm thinking that he isn't on the block, but is on the renegotiating front.

2) I don't think they're saying there was a trade deal involving the 2 players, but I can see how it could be read that way. And I think ESPN knows it.

^^^

yea, i was just bringing it up.. I think snyder would know better.. not worth it. and im sure zorn would be like hell no.

i really beleive in giving lloyed a chance man. its not like he cant be spectacular.. give him a chance.

Archived