Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to sell Zorn to a lifetime redskins fan who awakens from a 2 year coma

Gary Clark Fan

Not that I hope anyone has to do this but in reality how did we get to the Zorn...How do u sell this hiring to someone who went into a coma with Gibbs as the HC and President and awakens to see his team in complete turnover........

In reality, how are each of you selling the Zorn hire to non redskins fans? Can u sell it? My selling point is that he is a fresh new face with a good offensive mind who has a history of making qbs better.....

I am not only NOT trying sell Zorn to non-Skins fans I hope they look at this and underestimate us again.

To a Skins fan that has been out of the loop? What we were doing just wasn't working. The largest highest-paid most-experienced staff thing wasn't working. Trying that "just tinker and add a few pieces" thing wasn't working. This is an attempt to wipe the slate clean and start fresh in a lot of ways. Hang in there, see what happens, if it tanks come on back here and we'll all **** and moan together.

that in 1981, a no-name offensive coordinator named Joe Jackson Gibbs was hired and made history and has a bust in Canton, and then came back to help stabilize our team a bit.

Gotta give chances, great coaches gotta come from somewhere.

that in 1981, a no-name offensive coordinator named Joe Jackson Gibbs was hired and made history and has a bust in Canton, and then came back to help stabilize our team a bit.

Well said man. :cheers:

Well said man. :cheers:
Well said indeed! :cheers: :cheers:

I may not agree with some of the decisions, but we gotta give chances to people. As mentioned, where would we be had we not hired Gibbs in 1981? We gave chances to Norv and Spurrier, and that did not work, but it seems like more research has been done this time.

I honestly don't think it was fan reaction alone that caused Snyder to go with Zorn over Fassell.

Not that I hope anyone has to do this but in reality how did we get to the Zorn...How do u sell this hiring to someone who went into a coma with Gibbs as the HC and President and awakens to see his team in complete turnover........

In reality, how are each of you selling the Zorn hire to non redskins fans? Can u sell it? My selling point is that he is a fresh new face with a good offensive mind who has a history of making qbs better.....

:doh:

ONE WORD !!!

SNYDER

Archived