Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Knew It! Offer Sheet To Coles!

Zen-like Todd

Todd...that is sooo wrong in so many ways.....:notworthy

Just remember though...they say payback is a b*tch :laugh:

Yomar...might I suggest you contacting bleedblue and inviting him back (might want to mention Cranky here personally requested he be added to his 'buddy list'!). This one time, at band camp......;)

oh...and just who in the hell is this 'The Chosen One' character? What an idiot! :)

Originally posted by Yomar the Nifty

Coles is very nice, he is a top 15 WR and has a chance of developing into a superstar, but Boston is the better football player right now, and has the higher ceiling. The substance abuse is a concern with Boston and a legit concern, but as far as football goes, Boston is the better player hands down, and Coles is very good (much better than Peerless Price) so thats not a knock on him.

But I'm a little tired of hyperbole, so excuse me if I was curt.

in my defense

TEG,

A person can always be held accountable for the words he says. But, after some time passes, if a person realizes he was in error, or is confident enough to explain his position in light of recent developments, he can't be taken to task that badly. I think Yomar is pretty in the clear here :).

I find it amusing that you guys keep bumping the thread, and prolonging the suffering of those who made some interesting statements earlier (NOT just Yomar).

Yomar is a good guy, and I didnt intend to give him a particularly hard time. However, I felt pretty strongly about Coles for a specific reason, and that reason is my unfortunate geographically challenged status. It led to my watching WAY too many Jets games last year. I was always supremely confident that he was the real deal. In fact, some of you might remember my comments prior to the season that while Pennington is a very talented QB, Coles made him look better than he actually is. After two games, and a QB in a downfield passing scheme who is completing 68% of his passes, I think that Coles' impact to the team, and for Ramsey are just being realized. While I don't expect Ramsey's completion % to stay quite so high, especially after we run into some tougher secondaries, its rather obvious that Coles is a QB rating's best friend.

Archived