Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scott Van Pelt, Redskin Fan Baby!

Chazville

Apparently some car dealer up here in Harford, CT is a fan - just saw him sporting a Jason Campbell jersey in one of his commercials! :D

Actually it's significant since we are right between the 2 Superbowl teams' cities, you would think he would have a Pats or Gints jersey on.

Terrific cartoonist Frank Cho (Liberty Meadows) and especially his wife are big fans.

Did you ever see those strips about his wife being ready to explode over the Skins erratic play? It was hilarious.

They used to live in the area, maybe still do.

Liberty Meadows! I loved that comic strip. I remember one strip where someone asks Dean (the pig) how are the Redskins were doing (at the time they were 0-5) and he says "Oh, just fine" as he's tying a rope to hang himself.

Christopher Meloni from Law and Order: SVU is a skins fan.

Just got done watching ESPN and Scott Van Pelt was telling a short story about how he felt as a redskins fan watching Riggo make that td fun in the Skins vs Dolpins SB. I love it! I knew he was a fan, but to have someone with the creditionals as he does cheer for the skins like we do is bad ass.

Now that I bring that up. What other big name guys besides ex skins players are skins fans?

I know this much: Matthew McConaughey, Mathew Berry, Brandon Lang, Scott Van Pelt.

Who am I missing?

CBS morning show James Brown.

George Pelecanos who is a local and highly regarded as a crime novelist. Many of his novels which take place in D.C. involve chit chat about the Redskins or a character who is a fan and has memorabilia.

He also was a writer/producer for "The Wire."

Dude from Tv show Yes Dear always wearing skins stuff on show....Anthony Ande

One of the writers from that show went to Frostburg (in Western MD) where the Redskins held training camp during the Norv years and was a fan. - I think the same guy writes for My Name is Earl, because you will occasionally see Western MD and Redskin referneces in that show. ...not to mention that same actor makes appearances on that show.

Tiki Barber.. not kidding

I'll try and find the NY Daily News article about the "outrage" of Tiki still being a die hard skin fan

Dale Jr asking for "the score of the skins game" last year was too funny

outside of the JGR guys I can't help but pull for Jr

that said to hell with Hendrick and his band of metro sexual douche bags

Archived