Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What disgusts you more?

Shilsu

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I didn't know if this was more of a moral question or just what would make you throw up or not. Seeing two guys would be more likely to make me throw up, but I don't think it's wrong as long as I'm not actually seeing it.

Actually 16 years old is probably the sex barrier for girls because many to most girls aren't that innocent at 16, unlike what many older people think.

Neither option is appealing to me, but one is just flat-out unnatural and completely immoral, so I voted for the two men being more disgusting.
So pedophilia's moral? Granted, 16 is different from, say 6, but still...

Oh, someone quote me. I'm on MSF's ignore list.

Its hard to think of sixteen as true pedophilia... thats when you start to hit the gray area and makes some sense from a sexual standpoint. From an emotional/personality standpoint its still pretty creepy, though.

Ain't no gray from where I sit for a 32 yr old.

17 under maybe,but 18 up should know better.

I can understand a attraction to jailbait,but acting on it is another matter.

Its hard to think of sixteen as true pedophilia... thats when you start to hit the gray area and makes some sense from a sexual standpoint. From an emotional/personality standpoint its still pretty creepy, though.
Yeah, I said 16 is different from 6, but 32 and 16? :paranoid:

I was just curious as to how law correlates with popular opinion.
Age seems to be the sticking point here. Sex with a minor is wrong. As long as the guys keep the drapes closed I could care less. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Classic Slick Willie. Oh, I forgot, could we get more background on the participants, does this take place in West Virginia, and are they related?;)

So pedophilia's moral? Granted, 16 is different from, say 6, but still...

Oh, someone quote me. I'm on MSF's ignore list.

So that's what that means. I thought it meant that's how many people ignored him, not the other way around. I would figure he would love to hear everyone's opinion, because most of his posts are begging for attention.

:laugh: OK..I don't think I am YET

No you WEREN'T. Then you went and punched your ticket for the list by quoting someone on the list for the sole purpose of avoiding that list. Buh Bye.

In response to the comment made in the quoted post....

I never said that I would be HAPPY with the 32 year old being with the 16 year old. However, I do believe a 16 year old should be more than mature enough (physically and mentally) to realize the potential consequences of their action and so long as the interaction is consentual I wouldn't condemn the 32 year old out of hand.

HOWEVER, there is NO circumstance where same-gender sex is EVER appropriate, moral, or decent. It is an abomination on every level so far as I am concerned and deserves the harshest punishment our society can dole out.

No you WEREN'T. Then you went and punched your ticket for the list by quoting someone on the list for the sole purpose of avoiding that list. Buh Bye.

In response to the comment made in the quoted post....

I never said that I would be HAPPY with the 32 year old being with the 16 year old. However, I do believe a 16 year old should be more than mature enough (physically and mentally) to realize the potential consequences of their action and so long as the interaction is consentual I wouldn't condemn the 32 year old out of hand.

HOWEVER, there is NO circumstance where same-gender sex is EVER appropriate, moral, or decent. It is an abomination on every level so far as I am concerned and deserves the harshest punishment our society can dole out.

Oh well ..it was inevitable sometime :laugh:

I do not believe most 16 yr olds are mature enough (physically and mentally) from experience.

I am glad my daughter has reached the point I can leave the choice of sex in her hands with confidence she at least is mature enough for any consequences...less gray hairs ;)

Now I simply worry over the normal hazards in her life.

The gays I leave to themselves.

Archived