Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ProwBowl Honor 21

mattlerose

So...the NFC is going to have three players wearing #21 during the game? I don't think the league will allow that.

They NFL is lucky players are still willing to show up. I don't they should start worrying about jersey stipulations. And Roy Williams shouldn't even be given a jersey.

So...the NFC is going to have three players wearing #21 during the game? I don't think the league will allow that.

They have like 3 players wearing #21 anyways every year. Hell didn't darrell green where thirty somthing one year? I would rather see Cooley and Samuels do it than Roy Williams who also said he will be wearing it. How cool would it be if the whole NFC wore 21 :D

They are going to allow them to wear 21 for the game. Also, both players will have Taylors name on the back of the jersey. They are going to auction them off with all proceedes going to taylors fund.

This is from the offical press release...

"...Cooley and Samuels each will wear a jersey with Taylor’s No. 21 and their own name on the back. Cooley’s regular jersey number is 47; Samuels’ regular number is 60."

Archived