Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meet Laron Landry

MWCREDSKINS

haha...you should just come anyways...watching me around him is going to be a show within itself.

I rarely spend money on the current players... you're going to spend 35 for landry's autograph... Sam Huff is the same price in Fredericksburg in June... and... can you say... LaVar... Ramsey... Schuler.....Westbrook....Gardner.... etc, etc, etc.

I rarely spend money on the current players... you're going to spend 35 for landry's autograph... Sam Huff is the same price in Fredericksburg in June... and... can you say... LaVar... Ramsey... Schuler.....Westbrook....Gardner.... etc, etc, etc.

well i already have 7 or so things signed by him when i saw him a couple months ago......i am really just going to see him. :)

well i already have 7 or so things signed by him when i saw him a couple months ago......i am really just going to see him. :)

See... and I just helped your fiance... by posting your pic on here... I bet several guys show up to see if you look as good as your pic. Tell Laron I want a cut of the :2cents:

Archived