Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meet Laron Landry

MWCREDSKINS

I am sure it is some sort of combination. I am sure LaRon is not showing up to the store out of the kindness of his heart... and I am sure the store is paying him only because they think they can make a profit.:2cents:

thanks for that info....plus i know he is showing up cause ill be there...haha. j/k.

he's such a cool dude, can't wait to hang out again!

thanks for that info....plus i know he is showing up cause ill be there...haha. j/k.

he's such a cool dude, can't wait to hang out again!

If you're the future Mrs. Landry, I would think he would sign an autograph or two for you without $$$... but he may expect favors.

If you're the future Mrs. Landry, I would think he would sign an autograph or two for you without $$$... but he may expect favors.

haha :) no problem with that!!!

i am more or less just going to see him, when i met him last time i got a bunch of stuff signed from him.

i am so excited :)

I <3 LaRon!

haha :) no problem with that!!!

i am more or less just going to see him, when i met him last time i got a bunch of stuff signed from him.

i am so excited :)

I <3 LaRon!

Hey... if your that excited... I look just like him... if he were twice your age, white, fat and balding... wanna come see me ;)

If they are (the store) overpriced, where is a store that you think has good prices?

Actually I think that you posted their website. www.leaderinsports.com

They have pretty decent stars and they sell jerseys of the players autographed for a decent price. While I love Cooley, I don't think that a 100 for a one time pro bowler is worth that, considering he is a very gracious signer and you can get his autograph at training camp for free. I have seen their merchandise and they have a lot of cool stuff at psgamegear, but I believe that because they are a mall store they are catering to a different crowd.

Actually I think that you posted their website. www.leaderinsports.com

They have pretty decent stars and they sell jerseys of the players autographed for a decent price. While I love Cooley, I don't think that a 100 for a one time pro bowler is worth that, considering he is a very gracious signer and you can get his autograph at training camp for free. I have seen their merchandise and they have a lot of cool stuff at psgamegear, but I believe that because they are a mall store they are catering to a different crowd.

That is my local store... I have been to several of their signings (they even have Paul Krause this weekend)... I have never been to ps game gear, so I don't know what their prices are.

That is my local store... I have been to several of their signings (they even have Paul Krause this weekend)... I have never been to ps game gear, so I don't know what their prices are.

Your local store as in you own it or is because you live in Fredricksburg, that is the store closest to you? Either way, I much prefer what I have seen from Leaders in sports because they get the old school redskins players that people really have come to think are real redskins. Not to mention the fact that the prices are extremely reasonable. I think for both Monte Coleman and Neal Olkewicz to sign, it will be 30 bucks. That ain't bad. I saw that some of the money from the autographs will be donated to the Chris Cooley charitable foundation or some association, so I could live with that. Otherwise, I think it is crazy to pay that kind of money for an autograph.

If they are (the store) overpriced, where is a store that you think has good prices?

He is telling the truth. they used to be in fair oaks mall. I live not more than a block from fair oaks and used to stop in all the time to check things out. While they had some cool items and a decent selection the prices were out of this world.

The owner, a large female, is not a nice lady. Since i was really into autographs i would try to talk to her about the industry and various items but she was never interested in it. It was buy or leave.

They were selling a full size univeristy of maimi helment signed by either Portis or Taylor, not both for over 300 a piece. Retail value is more like 200-250.

However i have them both on the same helmet and all it took was going to training camp.

However, 35 for landry is fine by me. Sucks i am at school now, gonna have my brother try to go and get my 75th Landry signed.

He is telling the truth. they used to be in fair oaks mall. I live not more than a block from fair oaks and used to stop in all the time to check things out. While they had some cool items and a decent selection the prices were out of this world.

The owner, a large female, is not a nice lady. Since i was really into autographs i would try to talk to her about the industry and various items but she was never interested in it. It was buy or leave.

They were selling a full size univeristy of maimi helment signed by either Portis or Taylor, not both for over 300 a piece. Retail value is more like 200-250.

However i have them both on the same helmet and all it took was going to training camp.

However, 35 for landry is fine by me. Sucks i am at school now, gonna have my brother try to go and get my 75th Landry signed.

If they are both overpriced and rude... then how have they stayed in business? I have not been in their store, but know they have been around for multiple years.

If they are both overpriced and rude... then how have they stayed in business? I have not been in their store, but know they have been around for multiple years.

Well being overpriced is how they stay in business. They buy a helmet for say 20 bucks, another 20 bucks for the autograph and sell it for 300.

Now other costs like overheard, heating ect factor in, prob one of the reasons for the high price, but the margin has to be nice.

Still people and parents who dont know much about the industry dont seem to have a problem dropping large amounts of money for autographs as gifts and buying them in a retail store.

Well being overpriced is how they stay in business. They buy a helmet for say 20 bucks, another 20 bucks for the autograph and sell it for 300.

Now other costs like overheard, heating ect factor in, prob one of the reasons for the high price, but the margin has to be nice.

Still people and parents who dont know much about the industry dont seem to have a problem dropping large amounts of money for autographs as gifts and buying them in a retail store.

OK... same question I asked the other person. If this shop is to high, who is a shop you like?

I received a response from the store regarding mail orders-->

Yes, Mail order services are always available...The autograph fee is $35.00 per autograph plus return shipping (depends on the item).

You can send payment with your item to:

PSGameGear Sports

21100 Dulles Town Circle

Suite #162

Dulles, VA 20166

I received a response from the store regarding mail orders-->

Yes, Mail order services are always available...The autograph fee is $35.00 per autograph plus return shipping (depends on the item).

You can send payment with your item to:

PSGameGear Sports

21100 Dulles Town Circle

Suite #162

Dulles, VA 20166

They have good ratings on signingshotline for mail order from customers:

http://www.signingshotline.com/promotersearch/ratings.asp?PromoterID=186

OK... same question I asked the other person. If this shop is to high, who is a shop you like?

Who said I have to like a shop?

I like to buy from the promoters after their shows. Guys like "gamebreaker sports" put their extra items up on ebay. Much cheaper way to get the exact same products.

For example, i think it was 1-2 years ago Gamebreaker hosted Santana Moss for a signing. Well PS Game Gear bought some of gamebreakers items. They then went on to sell them at an ultra high cost at their fairoaks store.

I know this because there was a "gamebreaker" hologram on all items from that particular signing.

I dont remember the exact prices but I know that I got a moss jerey for around 75 dollars directly from game breaker where as ps game gear wanted upwards of 300 dollars.

Who said I have to like a shop?

I like to buy from the promoters after their shows. Guys like "gamebreaker sports" put their extra items up on ebay. Much cheaper way to get the exact same products.

For example, i think it was 1-2 years ago Gamebreaker hosted Santana Moss for a signing. Well PS Game Gear bought some of gamebreakers items. They then went on to sell them at an ultra high cost at their fairoaks store.

I know this because there was a "gamebreaker" hologram on all items from that particular signing.

I dont remember the exact prices but I know that I got a moss jerey for around 75 dollars directly from game breaker where as ps game gear wanted upwards of 300 dollars.

WOW... how much was the autograph when they had the Moss signing IF you would have gotten the signature then?

WOW... how much was the autograph when they had the Moss signing IF you would have gotten the signature then?

My guess would be around 50 bucks. I do not know for sure. I assume gamebreak added the cost of the jersey to whatever he had to pay (that wasnt already covered for in the signing) then put it one ebay.

Well, whoever attends please be sure and post pics up. Thanks.

i will take a lot of pictures, i am headed up to baltimore right after that but i will post pictures when i get back.

Why... if he is making that kind of scratch... is he not spending enough on you???? Or does he use that for other purposes??? :ladiesman

hey hey hey! it's straight, sorry im asking so many questions, i have never been to an official "autograph signing" before. when i met him last month he was just there, and i got a ton of stuff signed.

think it will be a decent turn out? can i bring my own stuff or do i have to buy something from the store??

Archived