Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Excellent deals on Jersey's

Combatant

• 5 months later...

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE!!! Guys from the patch I KNOW where this comes from - got something similar on ioffer.com and when it arrived it had spelt

WASHINTON REDSKINS 75th ANNIVESARY...notice the errors? Then they tried to tell me when I said these were knockoffs when they had say they were "Authentic" they said Reebok had a recall on these jerseys but said they couldnt produce any evidence or paperwork on this because Reebok was embarrased? LoL! So take it for what its worth

I'd much rather buy a good fake for $50 than a real screen printed replica for the same price.
Me too. But how do you define "good fake?" I define it as "You can't tell that they're fake very easily." The jerseys on this site do not fall into that category. They suck, and you can tell they suck from 100 yards away.

100xbetter than any "Official Replica"

For the same or lesser price :2cents:

I think that is a great point. :applause:

How can you 80 bucks for a screened on replica vs. a knock off jersey that is more sturdy and is sewn on? To me it is no brainer, you buy the knock off. I usually buy ones off of ebay. I try to get ones that look as much like the authentics, but if they are not available, I get the next closest.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a link to the jersey I bought off ebay.

Jersey I bought

This is the jersey I received.

Jersey sent to me

I sent the guy a message asking why he sent a different jersey than what was posted.

I was trying to buy a cheap authentic with sewn on name and numbers so I was expecting a knock-off. I'm not disappointed with what I received because it's a really nice imitation, but I just wasn't looking for a 75th anniversary throwback jersey.

No response from the guy yet, obviously. I don't expect to hear back either unless he posts on ES. The guy is from Arlington.

You can tell it's fake because the "R" in Reebok and the logo (RBK)...well, the curve doesn't connect to the stem - if that makes any sense at all. Still a nice jersey though.

EDIT: I just looked at my ST21 pro-bowl replica jersey I ordered off redskins.com and the R in "RBK" has the same characteristics. I never noticed it before.

Archived