Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Excellent deals on Jersey's

Combatant

Of course it has. I never said anything about the jersey's being authentic, but that was quickly brought to everyone's attention. People can believe what they want; just trying to be nice and share the wealth. I think they're good quality jersey's at an awesome price.

Of course it has. I never said anything about the jersey's being authentic, but that was quickly brought to everyone's attention. People can believe what they want; just trying to be nice and share the wealth. I think they're good quality jersey's at an awesome price.
Let them pay $200-$300 for an "authentic" jersey from NFL.Com that if anything is just a LITTLE better quality. Or better yet, pay $80 for a dang "replica" jersey that will fade after two washings. I will take one of these jerseys ANY day.

ALSO: You can find better deals for these off E-bay by the time you add the $25 dollars for shipping (that p's me off!!!)

Let them pay $200-$300 for an "authentic" jersey from NFL.Com that if anything is just a LITTLE better quality. Or better yet, pay $80 for a dang "replica" jersey that will fade after two washings. I will take one of these jerseys ANY day.

agreed, im about to order my second and these are better made than any jersey i have seen out there "authentic" or "fake" its all in people's mind... if someone walked up to me and told me the jersey i was wearing was fake... it's just whatever they want to think

They look better than the price should indicate. Guys walk around the FedEx parking lots with D. Williams jerseys and those "Players of the Century" ones and they look like COMPLETE GARBAGE.

I saw one Riggins jersey that had the wrong font of 4's. I saw another jersey (burg) and the top stripes was gold, then white instead of white, then gold at the bottom. YIKES.

If you like wearing fake stuff, then these are fine. I personally don't like wearing knockoffs, so I wouldn't buy one of these.

Has anyone ever head of Premier jerseys? They retail for about $80.

They were made for all of you whiners that complain that the numbers flake off of Replicas after two washes and that $280 is too much for an Authentic.

They were made for all of you whiners that complain that the numbers flake off of Replicas after two washes and that $280 is too much for an Authentic.

Who the __ are you, man? Seriously, you act like you're the ___ because you don't wear an athletic jersey knockoff. Whoop-dee-bleeping-do. I hereby award you the Medal of Fashion Courage and Truth.

:doh:

I agree with McPimpin. After Sean Tayor died, nobody could get a jersey, and if they could, it was very expensive.

I went down to my favorite vendor in southeast DC and got 2 Taylor jerseys with sewn on numbers and an NFL patch in the V neck (Also reebok lables and logos) for 60 bucks.

I know that these were made in korea and are not "Real", but they looked very good and unless you are purchasing from the team or buying a game worn, they are all fake, just in varying degrees.

I am not a professional football player, but I like to wear Redskins jerseys, so I wore my "fake" #21 to the bills game and it brough joy to me and my family. I gave the second one to a co-worker who did not mention fake or real, he just thanked me profusely and then wore his to the bills game, bringing joy to him and his family.

In summation, My jerseys are ok. Ok?

If you like wearing fake stuff, then these are fine. I personally don't like wearing knockoffs, so I wouldn't buy one of these.

Has anyone ever head of Premier jerseys? They retail for about $80.

I actually like the premier jerseys the best. I own one authentic and it's a size 48 and its too big for me. The medium size premiere fits me perfectly. They are definitely the best bang for your buck.

Who the __ are you, man? Seriously, you act like you're the ___ because you don't wear an athletic jersey knockoff. Whoop-dee-bleeping-do. I hereby award you the Medal of Fashion Courage and Truth.

:doh:

i probably would have said this a long time ago to a lot of people if i had not already been ban hahahha

I actually like the premier jerseys the best. I own one authentic and it's a size 48 and its too big for me. The medium size premiere fits me perfectly. They are definitely the best bang for your buck.

I own 3 premiers and no authentics...Just thought I'd throw that out there. Maybe lessen the hatred towards me...it's not like I have $300 to burn everytime I want a jersey. I'm just saying I don't like fake stuff.

I purchased some jerseys from them on monday and got them today!!! They look really good.... the ONLY thing I would have liked was a thicker neck like the ones in the store.... but other than that, it's pretty good. FAST service!

and a side note.... i have a couple $280 dollar jerseys and a real JC 75th jersey that i bought at the park and some of these.... they are all good to me!

These jerseys have all the tags and logos. It is better quality than those are $100 and under

This is what a REAL one made my Reebok looks like:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2745800&cp=2237409.2237521.2241734&parentPage=family

This is a knockoff:

http://stores.specialjersey.com/catalog/IMG_1444.JPG

Notice that the top and bottom maroon stripe are the incorrect size on the knockoff. Also, notice the uneven spacing on the knockoff. The 75th patch has barely any room on either side as it sits between the collar and jersey number.

Archived