Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Excellent deals on Jersey's

Combatant

I heard, and am not sure if it's true that Riggo never signed on with the NFLPA and doesn't approve of his jersey being sold. Take it for what it's worth, but that's why it may be difficult to find a Riggo jersey like the one you are looking for.

That is not true in the sense that he doesn't have a jersey for sale. He has a replica jersey that the redskins sell through their website. It has the 75th anniversary patch and it also has a super bowl 17 patch on it as well. He may not have a deal with the NFLPA, although a couple of years ago he had a mitchell and ness jersey both redskins and jets.

actually, these jerseys arent fakes.

they are pro cut jerseys.. they come with tags and everything.

i got my darrell green 75th anniversary and everything is sewn on and came with the tag that said msrp -$299

THE ones you have to look out for that are fake ar ethe ones that say sewn on everything but then the arms arent cuffed or it has screen printed arms

i got a 75th anniversary taylor, a 75th anniversary green, just a reguarl chris cooley, and i got the burgandy 70th ann spear taylor jersey too.. allll authentic..

i took all mine when i got them to a sports store and talked to one of the owners and he said i got a grat deal... i didnt get mine from this guy though

Any experts want to give me an option of how this looks:

http://www.dhgate.com/productdetail_ff808081142e5a7601142fb484066a99_kbGFuZHJ5_c.html#

With shipping it would be $42.

That looks like a good buy to me (decent jersey); the only thing I don't like is that the tag is covering where the NFL logo is on the collar (maybe ask for pictures of that part).

the fake jerseys dont spell out REEBOK on the tags ... they spell "RBK" on everything and look just like the "reebok" ones, just make sure you knowwhat you are buying so you cant be dissapointed

Safe to say most here understand the difference right now. Hard to be disappointed when having that knowledge prior to buying one.

the fake jerseys dont spell out REEBOK on the tags ... they spell "RBK" on everything and look just like the "reebok" ones, just make sure you knowwhat you are buying so you cant be dissapointed
ill take pictures of all my jerseys, and i will show you the difference between fake and not if you'all are confused

darrell green is known as "MR.REDSKIN",

they will always make jerseys with his name on it, period.

go to www.darrellgreen.com and you can see he was voted and something like biggest redskin ever or something like that.

Yes obviously the jerseys are fake. There was never a 75th D, Green made.

But dont think that "authentics" that are purchased from redskins.com or nfl.com are real. They are simply 300 dollar fakes.

The real jerseys are made in berlin WI. You have to have a connection to get one and sign a release form.

The fake jerseys on specialjersey.com are top class. as were nflonly jerseys from last year.

Please read what i said in my prior post in this thread.

That looks like a good buy to me (decent jersey); the only thing I don't like is that the tag is covering where the NFL logo is on the collar (maybe ask for pictures of that part).

In his write up, it says it says SEWN NFL Equipment Shield On Front Collar. I believe some sellers like to hide that to avioid legal troubles.

well they still aren't fake. They are just commercial jerseys.. im sorry but i really dont wanna be wearing the jerseys the players actually wear on the field.

and there are actually chinese "fakes" of these versions, so just make sure you arent purchasing one of those. I can show people the difference if they need. just Message me.

and there are actually chinese "fakes" of these versions, so just make sure you arent purchasing one of those. I can show people the difference if they need. just Message me.

The majority of fakes I see online are all being shipped from China (like the one I posted from dhgate). Does that make them a 'Chinese fake?'

The majority of fakes I see online are all being shipped from China (like the one I posted from dhgate). Does that make them a 'Chinese fake?'

probabaly, I dont know i havent looked at all the posts. But ask the guy if they are the chinese fakes. But i dunno, i didnt get mine from there and I just know there is a huge difference in quality when it comes to the two though. they both have cuffed arms but the chinese ones have a weird looking 75ht nniversary patch and the 48 is actually a size 50 and the arms are screen printed.

thank you for posting something that i have had posted in the classified for the past three months... merge and move
awwwww.

its getting airplay just enjoy, does it matter where the credit goes?

I threw him some props in post#9 :applause:

Archived