Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Giants vs Packers game thread

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

I'll start off with a quote from Plaxico -

“You don’t think about losing, you think about winning, and what a great feeling it would be. That’s the way you have to play this game, you have to go out and approach it expecting to win. We know its not going to be easy, there’s a big task in front of us. But, I mean, this is why you wake up at 4:45 in the morning in March and April and go out an train: to get to this point. Now that we’re at this doorstep we just gotta go and kick the door down.”

I'm fine either way. I'd like to see Favre win one more before he hangs it up, but I think I read that he's most likely coming back next season. On the other hand, I would like to see Eli get to the SB to get out of his big brother's shadow. No matter who wins, I want them to go to the SB and kick the Patriots' ***. Go NFC!!!

Yes! Yes, f--- you too!!

Prince Akeem: Sir, did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?

Cleo McDowell: No, I didn't.

Prince Akeem: Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory.

Cleo McDowell: Son.

Prince Akeem: Yes?

Cleo McDowell: If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.

Prince Akeem: Yes.

Archived