Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jenna Jameson retires !

Mickalino

THANK YOU - that's the name I was thinking of, it was Savannah, although it's not the same Savannah you're talking about, because the one I'm thinking of is dead, and you all are talking about an up and coming one.

She died more than a few years ago. She committed suicide in 1994, but she was pretty hot.

There was another blonde that died 2003-04 by the name of Chloe. She wasn't bad either.

I read a while back that she was battling cancer. This was a few months ago. That might be the reason she looks so bad. However, I never liked her anyway. I didn't see what made her so much better than everyone else. Maybe it is because I like brunettes.

I'm with you. I never thought she was good looking at all. I hate the fake boobs also. I like the natural look that most of the younger starlets are going with now. Brunettes are my favorite also. Haley Paige is my favorite. I also like Taylor Bow, aka Anna. And Lexi Luv.

I'm with you. I never thought she was good looking at all. I hate the fake boobs also. I like the natural look that most of the younger starlets are going with now. Brunettes are my favorite also. Haley Paige is my favorite. I also like Taylor Bow, aka Anna. And Lexi Luv.

Haley Paige died of an overdose about a month ago.

She retired? She's been in the biz for like 3 years it feels like. Hell, I remember when her and Tory Lane...well, nevermind...but isn't Eve young blood?

per wiki:

In 2005, Laurence went on hiatus from the industry shortly after her 20th birthday. She moved back to Maryland and began working for a mortgage company. She is also pursuing an associate's degree of arts, with the intention of eventually entering law school to study real estate law.[3]

per wiki:

In 2005, Laurence went on hiatus from the industry shortly after her 20th birthday. She moved back to Maryland and began working for a mortgage company. She is also pursuing an associate's degree of arts, with the intention of eventually entering law school to study real estate law.[3]

:cry: :cry: :cry:

What the hell is WRONG with her!

Hold up, she lives in Maryland? :mmm:

Archived