Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs knew this at end of Cowboys Game

Frediemac

I believe that Joe Gibbs knew that he was leaving at the end of the Cowboys game on december 30th. As he was leaving the field he stopped to sign autographs and mingled (something he never does). He kepted looking around taking it all in, as if it would be the last time he would be walking out of Fed-Ex Field and his fans. I believe he already knew that he was going to resign when he left the field that day in Landover.

that actually makes sense ... I did think that was a tad abnormal of Gibbs at the time. But it was great nonetheless! I'm so glad that my first ever Cowboys game was such a great ass whoopin, and Gibbs final mark on this great thing we call redskin football. HTTR!

This is devastating to me as a Redskins fan. I can not take another 3 years of crap football all over again. circa 1994 :doh:

I couldn't agree more. I will always love & follow the Redskins, but I do not want to see junk football. It was great while Gibbs was back.

You should be glad he left. The team was never so pumped up as they were for the games against Dallas.
your right gibbs teams played better against the cowboys than they did any other team. if they played dallas every week they still wouldnt make it to the playoffs would they? you are what your record says you are. but i did have a lot of respect for gibbs.

your right gibbs teams played better against the cowboys than they did any other team. if they played dallas every week they still wouldnt make it to the playoffs would they? you are what your record says you are. but i did have a lot of respect for gibbs.

That's true you are what your record says. With that mindset if we played Dallas every week, you all wouln't be headed to the playoffs either. But hey, the matchups were always exciting.

That's true you are what your record says. With that mindset if we played Dallas every week, you all wouln't be headed to the playoffs either. But hey, the matchups were always exciting.
i could handle mediocre seasons if the games were all against the skins. thats the only 2 games every year that i believe fans from both teams get their monies worth.

i could handle mediocre seasons if the games were all against the skins. thats the only 2 games every year that i believe fans from both teams get their monies worth.

Both teams always tend to leave everything out on the field. They are the games I look forward to most. It's a great rivalry.

Hell any of the NFC East matchups are straight money to watch. Skins/Boys just happen to be my choice.

Archived