ACW

All Things Boxing

this fight is going the way most predicted it would

Pretty much, Margarito is a big punching bag to stand out there and get his face beat up to showcase Manny's speed.

As a Philippine girl, I thought I should watch Pacquiao fight eventually. This is my first time ever watching a boxing match...so this is probably a dumb question, but how come they don't just stop since Pacquiao has won most of the rounds already?

I can understand what Manny's people are saying, and they're much gentler than Margarito's camp. Interesting.

As a Philippine girl, I thought I should watch Pacquiao fight eventually. This is my first time ever watching a boxing match...so this is probably a dumb question, but how come they don't just stop since Pacquiao has won most of the rounds already?

I can understand what Manny's people are saying, and they're much gentler than Margarito's camp. Interesting.

even though Margarito is getting beatdown, he's still throwing punches. he's not incapable of defending himself and with his size advantage, there's always the remotely slim chance he could land a kill shot

as long as he's throwing punches back at pacquaio, his corner and the ref will allow him to continue

Edited by StillUnknown

Well the Manny Pac fight is going exactly like everyone called:

Margarito walks over and over towards Pac in straight lines, challenging him to a punching contest.

Pac-man throws punches in bunches at stationary target

Noobz: Pac-Man proves it again!

Margarito's face looks nasty. Is it normal to get injured that much and keep fighting?!

most boxers don't even feel it during the fight, the adrenaline of the event masks the pain

the next morning is a completely different story

So yeah, only fight worth even talking about is Pacquiao/Mayweather at this point. Pretty much the same way boxing has been for the past year.

So yeah, only fight worth even talking about is Pacquiao/Mayweather at this point. Pretty much the same way boxing has been for the past year.

only boxing could produce something everybody wants to see, then not deliver.

you have one of the greatest offensive fighters in the sports history and one of the greatest defensive fighters in the sports history, both close to their primes. its too much like right for boxing. it won't happen until their both 40+

I watched it on skysports. If anyone is actually watching on HBOPPV, could you let us know if anything meaningful is said in post-fight.

That was too easy. Pacquiao is so quick. Ridiculous. I don't even know who he can fight now, there is no one he won't beat. Props to Margarito for going all the way, his right eye was cut the **** up.

I watched it on skysports. If anyone is actually watching on HBOPPV, could you let us know if anything meaningful is said in post-fight.

pac said margarito hurt him on the ropes a couple of times, he purposely took it easy in the 12th, when asked about Floyd, he said he's just a fighter and thats up to his promoter