Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

From wiki:

If Manny Pacquiao wins his November 13, 2010 bout against Antonio Margarito for the vacant WBC World Super Welterweight Title, then Pacquiao will be the first ever Octuple Champion in history of boxing.
Although Pac's the only one to win 7 MAJOR titles, Camacho was the first to win seven titles.

From wiki: Although Pac's the only one to win 7 MAJOR titles, Camacho was the first to win seven titles.

this supposed "title" means less than ****

pacquaio's never fought at this weight, Margarito was blasted by Mosley, beats some non-descript scrub in his debut at 154 and now all of a sudden he has a "title"?

now that I think about it, I can't remember the last fight i've seen that didn't have some form of "title" attached to it

this supposed "title" means less than ****

pacquaio's never fought at this weight, Margarito was blasted by Mosley, beats some non-descript scrub in his debut at 154 and now all of a sudden he has a "title"?

now that I think about it, I can't remember the last fight i've seen that didn't have some form of "title" attached to it

That's boxing for you, like 4 different organizations with titles and like a dozen weight classes, so there's literally 45+ world champions at any time, it's ridiculous.

edit: actually there is like 70+ considering some weight classes in some organizations have multiple champions.

Edited by Unforgiven