ACW

All Things Boxing

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, PCS said:

Sitting in The Diner in Nashville at a reunion with some friends from my Air Force days. Turns out they're showing the fight. Cool

 

 

Aim High, Fly, Fight and Win!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ksun247 said:

 

 

No, this isn't a disaster if Conor lasts 1 round. Money Mayweather never goes out to KO a guy early. He takes his time, measures his opponent, adjusts and then outboxes them. That's what he does. Besides, Conor has a decent chin. What if he's able to take Floyd's punches to the face and not be dropped? I still see Floyd schooling him, with punches Conor never sees coming (check hooks, uppercuts, straight jabs to the body, etc.) No punches are off-limits. I got Floyd by TKO! BODY WORK!!!

 

Those were actual boxers Floyd fought though, with reasonable boxing skill.  

Edited by justice98
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ksun247 said:

 

 

No, this isn't a disaster if Conor lasts 1 round. Money Mayweather never goes out to KO a guy early. He takes his time, measures his opponent, adjusts and then outboxes them. That's what he does. Besides, Conor has a decent chin. What if he's able to take Floyd's punches to the face and not be dropped? I still see Floyd schooling him, with punches Conor never sees coming (check hooks, uppercuts, straight jabs to the body, etc.) No punches are off-limits. I got Floyd by TKO! BODY WORK!!!

 

Conor's going to be almost 170lbs in the ring, that extra bulk might carry him to the final bell.

 

i think a ref stoppage sometime around the middle rounds is the most likely outcome

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

All my normal pirating sites aren't loading, must be backed up

Try VIPbox.  That's who I'm using (I got the fight on now in a private tab)

 

Private message me for the link, since I don't know if its cool for me to just post it in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diehard Otis said:

Try VIPbox.  That's who I'm using (I got the fight on now in a private tab)

 

Private message me for the link, since I don't know if its cool for me to just post it in here.

I found a link. Its not bad quality and its British broadcast which I always find amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warhead36 said:

I found a link. Its not bad quality and its British broadcast which I always find amusing.

Okay cool.  Just trying to look out man.

 

If anyone else needs a hand, just reply.  I'm keeping the thread tab open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those monitoring the thread, it appears that the link I have is pretty reliable.  Again, just hit me up.

 

 

The fight has not started yet - you still have time (the last undercard is going on currently)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah there was a hit to the back of the head

LOL at this guy trying to justify the hit. "it was a body shot!"

I heard that, but I was in the kitchen.  

 

There's still time latecomers.  THE fight hasn't started yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESPN is reporting PPV issues.  Just how many people paid for this circus match?  I've never heard of PPV crashing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Destino said:

ESPN is reporting PPV issues.  Just how many people paid for this circus match?  I've never heard of PPV crashing.

Sal Palantonio specifically referenced problems in Florida.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.