Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

good list

I'd put Fury ahead of Wilder, I think he is more talented than Wilder.  For all of Fury's size, he has never been a devastating puncher like Wilder or Joshua, but he has some real craft to his game. It seems like a contradiction, but he's the "slick boxer" of the HW division right now lol 

HW division is changing. We might not see that next "great" HW, but we are getting some entertainers at least

Your overrating Joshua a lot there imo. He still has some ways to go in his development and has beaten nobody of note.

1. Fury

2. Wlad

3. Ortiz

4. Wilder

5. Povetkin

Next tier of Pulev, Haye, Joshua, Parker, Stiverne

Edited by Morrison J

Your overrating Joshua a lot there imo. He still has some ways to go in his development and has beaten nobody of note.

1. Fury

2. Wlad

3. Ortiz

4. Wilder

5. Povetkin

Next tier of Pulev, Haye, Joshua, Parker, Stiverne

Yeah, my list is perhaps more of a prediction with regard to Joshua.  Gold medal and his upside/potential is greater than the others who (with exception of Wilder) are known quantities.  For Ortiz, he's beaten a couple somewhat notable guys (Thompson is past whatever prime he had at 44), but in the past he never made the Cuban Olympic team.

Yeah, my list is perhaps more of a prediction with regard to Joshua. Gold medal and his upside/potential is greater than the others who (with exception of Wilder) are known quantities. For Ortiz, he's beaten a couple somewhat notable guys (Thompson is past whatever prime he had at 44), but in the past he never made the Cuban Olympic team.

The Cuban amateur set up is known to be a bit of a mess though and if you watch Joshua's fights in the Olympics back you'll see he was basically gifted the gold medal. Probably because it was on in London.

I think Joshua could be really good but for me right now Fury and Ortiz definitely beat him. Joshua may retire the best of the lot though still improving with every fight.

http://www.onlinebettingsites.com/gennady-golovkin-v-dominic-wade/

Gennady Golovkin -10,000
Dominic Wade       +1600

odds are giving Wade about the same chances of a snowball in hell

I don't think I've ever seen a professional sporting contest with a favorite at -10,000

edit: apparently, Chocolatito is also a -10,000 favorite over his opponent on the same card. Grade A matchmaking

Edited by StillUnknown

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/joshua-defends-ibf-title-against-breazeale-on-june-25-334822

IBF Heavyweight Champ Anthony Joshua to make first defense against Dominic Breazeale.  Should be a good fight for Joshua, if he continues to improve. Breazeale didn't look good against Mansour, even though he got the TKO due to injury.

Breazeale is slow and not that good. But all it takes is one punch from a heavyweight. He can hurt/stop Joshua, if he connects, but I think AJ KO's him late.  

By the way, how did Breazeale earn this title shot? If Mansour would have beat Breazeale, would he be getting this fight? Hopefully, Breazeale comes to fight and not fight stupid like Martin did against AJ.

Definitely gonna catch the Postol/Crawford PPV. Think Bud takes him to deep waters and gets the late TKO in 10 or 11. This is gonna be a good one, cause Postol can box.