Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Amir Imam got stopped on the DeGale/Bute card

that might be Don King's last chip

Just caught replay of this fight. Imam faced some serious adversity and couldn't adjust. His corner told him to use the jab and he said it wasn't working. He couldn't keep dude off him. I thought it was a good TKO. Time to get back in the gym and learn some more tricks of the trade. Also, he and his team overlooked this guy and was focusing on a title shot against Postol and a matchup with Broner. Tough lesson to learn in a loss, but hopefully he comes back better after this setback.

King is pretty much done, unless he has some up and comers in his stable.

• Like 2

Just caught replay of this fight. Imam faced some serious adversity and couldn't adjust. His corner told him to use the jab and he said it wasn't working. He couldn't keep dude off him. I thought it was a good TKO. Time to get back in the gym and learn some more tricks of the trade. Also, he and his team overlooked this guy and was focusing on a title shot against Postol and a matchup with Broner. Tough lesson to learn in a loss, but hopefully he comes back better after this setback.

King is pretty much done, unless he has some up and comers in his stable.

I think that Imam knocking him down in the first round might have been the worst thing for him. He never got into much of a rhythm after that. He went hunting the rest of the fight for a killshot instead of working methodically to break him down. Granados is a deceptively good fighter though, this wasn't Imam getting beat by no-hoper.  Imam has some legit offensive talent, he can pick himself up from this loss and still be a force.

Ashley Theophane vs Adrien Broner for WBA title. So after all the back in forth between Broner & Mayweather, Broner set to fight Theo any way lol.

He's keeping busy. I'm sure he got a nice payday for that visit. Not to mention that baby tiger as an early Christmas gift.

Not sure but I think I remember the exotic tiger as a gift from India. Edited by Rexx1240

• 2 weeks later...