Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

LoL keep telling yourself that. MMA owns fight sport and it's not even close.

In terms of consistency I agree, but a great boxing fight is infinitely better than a great MMA fight IMO.

MMA has nothing that can hold a candle to the excitement produced by Gatti/Ward I or Corrales/Castillo I, their 3 & 5 round format doesn't lend itself to creating drama within a fight.

In terms of consistency I agree, but a great boxing fight is infinitely better than a great MMA fight IMO.

MMA has nothing that can hold a candle to the excitement produced by Gatti/Ward I or Corrales/Castillo I, their 3 & 5 round format doesn't lend itself to creating drama within a fight.

That is all your opinion.

My opinion is that I'd take watching so many MMA fights over the best boxing matches. Hell, I like watching some jiu jitsu matches over the best boxing matches. It's to the point that when I watch boxing, I can't believe these guys are only using their hands. After drilling hand to hand combat techniques that can be used in real life situations, watching a boxer is almost unbearable. I constantly see openings for kicks, knees and takedowns. When the ref separates the boxers from a 1 second clinch I just laugh and change the channel at this point.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll