Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

3 minutes ago, ksun247 said:

Loma is gonna avoid Lopez for as long as he can. A ****y, young hungry dude with speed, power and boxing skills. Loma wants no parts of that.  He's gonna make Lopez move up to another weight class. 

Loma's being interviewed now and says he'll see him in April

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

true, but the replay showed it was pretty clean. they're feet never really got tangled. the right hand hurt him and the punches on the inside forced him to the ground.

Yeah I think it was a knockdown too, but I think Crawford held on just long enough before he hit the deck to make it confusing.

Hmm, so some judges had Charlo ahead. That would've made things very interesting had he not stopped Harrison 

7 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

i thought it was over

so did Charlo

and now it is

damn good fight

Harrison was largely the better boxer, but Charlo landed by far the heavier shots. 

2 out of 3 judges had Charlo up

i do not agree with that

Saved us some drama

NO Discipline!!! He's a little chunky dude. He needs to do better. This isn't the 1st time. He lost his title on the scales before. All that talk about being a star and future face of boxing, he needs to have more dedication to the sport. More discipline. Damn shame, cause Gamboa has legit skills, even if he is old. Sucks that Tank will have a weight advantage now.

Gamboa showing a ton of heart, but Tank got some dog in him. he's trying hard to finish this fight late

not sure what this performance says about Tank though. Gamboa is clearly a shell of his best self and Tank can't quite get him out. Maybe his power didn't carry with the move up in weight.

Yeah Tank is not ready for the elites yet, his gas tank ain't looking so hot and Gamboa is landing some good combos on him in the 10th

gotta take the training and conditioning more seriously

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Thanks 1

Tank's discipline will be his downfall. Wants to be like Money Mayweather, but doesn't have the discipline outside of the ring to be Pretty Boy Floyd yet. Also, he may need new trainers. No way his stamina should be what it is. His power didn't carry up with him. Gamboa is faded, but showed crazy heart. Especially, with that Achilles tear. Loma, Haney and Teo embarrass him, if he comes into the fight like he did last night. 

• 1 month later...