Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-manny-pacquiao-jessie-vargas-crawford-vegas-dubai-20160803-snap-story.html

Koncz said Vargas (27-1, 10 KOs) became the choice after he and Pacquiao decided they aren’t comfortable with the “style” of unbeaten two-belt junior-welterweight world champion Terence Crawford.

Crawford (29-0) dominated Viktor Postol July 23 in a title-unification bout at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Postol is trained by Pacquiao’s trainer, Freddie Roach.

“I don’t like Crawford’s style. I don’t believe it’s a style that suits Manny,” Koncz said.

Asked if that meant Crawford was too fast, or too defensive, Koncz said, “His style! Leave it as his boxing style.”

"he might whup my ass" style?

Edited by StillUnknown

10 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Pacquiao will never fight Crawford

don't fool yourself

Yes he will. If you pay attention to both Pacquiao and Mayweather, the late year fights are almost always inferior fights to the spring fights. He'll fight someone big in April. If not Mayweather, it will be Crawford.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If he does, I will give him all the props in the world

But at this point I'd be more willing to believe that he don't want that noise.

Are we talking about the same Floyd that fought Berto?

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Crawford won't be any bigger of a name in April than he would be in November

more importantly, his "style" that Pac's advisers seems to hate, isn't changing.

Pac will probably end up fighting Broner or Berto in April

One of the weakest excuses i've ever heard from someones camp

6 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Crawford won't be any bigger of a name in April than he would be in November

more importantly, his "style" that Pac's advisers seems to hate, isn't changing.

Pac will probably end up fighting Broner or Berto in April

He's definitely not fighting Berto. From what I've read, Broner alienated Pac's camp with his demands. Danny Garcia is probably an option, but I don't think too many is interested in that. 

If it's not Mayweather, I think it will be Crawford.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/432871-bob-arum-mentions-espn-turner-and-showtime-to-possibly-carry-pacquiao-return#.V7NiFohiQ6w.twitter

Bob Arum is in the process of trying to find a television partner to distribute Manny Pacquiao’s return bout against Jessie Vargas on Nov. 5 and listed ESPN, Turner Broadcasting and even Showtime as potential carriers after HBO passed on the fight, he told RingTV.com on Tuesday.

Even HBO told that man, "nah, we good"