Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Don't give Khan any credit that was just stupidity at its finest. Khan has the weakest chin in boxing desides to move up in weight to fight one of the most powerful punchers in boxing. Bottom line he was chasing money, couldn't get the lottery ticket to the Mayweather fight so goes up and fights the next guy. Khan could have stood in his weight class and fought Kell Brook or even revenge his lost to Garcia. Well he got his pay day this time he may never be the same he's done.

Think Canelo wants to fight GGG, clearly B-Hop and Oscar do not want him too. Hope it happens in September

I don't think so. When guys say, "I'll fight him right now" is just another way of saying he doesn't want the fight.

Khan gets props for the fight. He did good while it lasted. None of the welterweight fighters would have turned down that PPV payday. Canelo and Delahoya need to stop fooling the public stating they will put on the fights that fans want to see. Canelo needs to man up and make the move to full-time middleweight (160 lbs) and not this Caneloweight (155 lbs) nonsense. And stop fighting blown up junior welters and welterweight guys.

• Like 1

This is one time I would side with Floyd.

I get so annoyed at the yapping of MMA fighters talking how they would destroy boxers (particularly Rousey, who yapped nonstop, then got her ass handed to her by a former boxer and then went on her national tearful sob tour), noting the obvious differences of each sport.

Whether one likes him or not, Floyd is the greatest boxer of this generation. To move up in weight to 147 and dominate the way he did, with nearly nonexistent knockout power, says it all.

MMA is America's combat sport of choice these days. Thats fine, but I look forward to one of them getting their asses handed to them in a boxing ring.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I'm a Conor fan, but I really don't like his chances in this fight.

If he wants to try boxing, he needs a tune-up fight or 2, before something like this.

But leave it to Conor, to make a bee-line, for the extreme challenge.

It's an admirable quality to have. He's not afraid of any challenge whatsoever.

Not many athletes have that trait, to this degree. In fact, I can't think of anyone, off the top of my head, that takes it to that level.

But he needs to apply more rational approaches to those upper-level challenges, if he wants to make the most of his career.

I'm a Conor fan, but I really don't like his chances in this fight.

If he wants to try boxing, he needs a tune-up fight or 2, before something like this.

But leave it to Conor, to make a bee-line, for the extreme challenge.

It's an admirable quality to have. He's not afraid of any challenge whatsoever.

Not many athletes have that trait, to this degree. In fact, I can't think of anyone, off the top of my head, that takes it to that level.

But he needs to apply more rational approaches to those upper-level challenges, if he wants to make the most of his career.

he would need about 25 tuneups before he could get a round off Mayweather in boxing ring

he would get starched by anybody in the top 30, let alone Mayweather

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What's y'all opinion this kid Malik "Ice Man" Hawkins? He's from Baltimore, so I figure some of you might know something. I just saw him last night up here in Niagara Falls and the kid has quick hands and throws punches with bad intentions. He's apparently being mentored by Roy Jones.

• 2 weeks later...

Lomachenko looked fantastic last weekend. His footwork was incredible. Martinez had no idea where VL was in the ring all night long.

Plus, that KO will be in the running for KO of the year. Lifted his head up with the uppercut and put him out with the hook.