Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Horrific scoring in that fight. Floyd was right. It is time for some new judges. Too many times have we had ridiculous scoring in these fights. Hopefully, something can be done about it. Won't hold my breath because boxing is still corrupt in so many ways.  That's why you gotta KO your opponent and don't leave it in the hands of the judges or referee.  Wishful thinking! 

I expect Khan to start strong and win a few rounds. Matter of time till Canelo catches him though imo. Mid round stoppage.

Would love to see Khan win though.

Thats what im thinking. Khan can't hurt Canelo, and I don't know if he can outbox him and survive to 12 rds. Canelo just needs one shot. Don't see how this ends any other way Edited by Mr. Sinister

Crolla by KO

Lemieux by KO

Stevens by KO

Chisora by KO

Canelo by UD

Think Khan weathers an early knockdown and does enough to survive. Shame on GBP for this mismatch after the trash talk about the best fighting the best.

knockout of the year, others need not apply

Khan won the earlier rounds, but Canelo was putting in work to the body

those last couple of rounds, Canelo was able to stay in range because Khan wasn't moving as well, then he lands the killshot

• Like 2

That was crazy.

Canelo has to fight Triple G, right?

I believe Canelo would

I also believe that De La Hoya will use every tool in his power to make him wait

on a different note, I'd be surprised if Khan is the same after that KO, thats a career changer

Edited by StillUnknown