Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

It's not the "HBO telecast" that is über-pro PAC, it's Jim Lampley, and he's pretty shameless about it. The Bradley fight is not the best example, go watch PAC/JMM 3 and try and get a hold of the British telecast and compare it to Lampley slobbering all over himself anytime PAC connects with a punch.

what fight did he break out the BANG? was it the Clottey fight? it was something along the lines TAKE THAT CLOTTEY BANG, by the way TAKE THIS ONE TOO BANG. YOU CANT STOP IT BANG BANG BANG.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

what fight did he break out the BANG? was it the Clottey fight? it was something along the lines TAKE THAT CLOTTEY BANG, by the way TAKE THIS ONE TOO BANG. YOU CANT STOP IT BANG BANG BANG.

That nothing compared to what he pulled during a Mayweather fight some years ago. He actually was talking to Mayweather in the middle of a round during a fight. I forget who May was fighting, but he had every right to knock Lampley's teeth down his throat if he wanted too.

EDIT: Here's the video. Skip to the 1.12 mark.

Edited by DM72

I saw that he didn't start it him and I think Roy Jones was talking about the playoffs and Mayweather heard them talking and answered, then he asked Floyd a question a few seconds later. But too say BANG 16 times in a matter of 20 seconds is crazy. The guy is a nut and Merchant last take is no better, most the time It leaves me stratching my head thinking what the hell is this guy talking about.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

I saw that he didn't start it him and I think Roy Jones was talking about the playoffs and Mayweather heard them talking and answered, then he asked Floyd a question a few seconds later. But too say BANG 16 times in a matter of 20 seconds is crazy

You didn't hear the part where Lampley asked Floyd who he had in a football game?

Your right I misread his chat. Although he had Bradley winning 1,5,7,8,12 which I don't think anyone had him doing (at least 5)

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 02:09 PM ----------

Link to Media Scorecards

Out of 91 media members one had the fight for Bradley and one had it a draw.

You didn't hear the part where Lampley asked Floyd who he had in a football game?

I did hear that I remember it live, it started with Lampley and Jones talking and Floyd answered a question that was suppose too be for Roy Jones while fighting. Lampley then laughed and asked Floyd about the superbowl.

Speaking of Floyd the man is already tired of jail and wants home arrest or be placed in general population, he says staying in a cell 23 hours a day is ruining his career and his body is deteriorating by being held in isolation for so long. He says he was promised after 1 week he would then move too GP but they are not letting him and demanding him too stay in his cell by hisself too keep him safe.

I did hear that I remember it live, it started with Lampley and Jones talking and Floyd answered a question that was suppose too be for Roy Jones while fighting. Lampley then laughed and asked Floyd about the superbowl.

Speaking of Floyd the man is already tired of jail and wants home arrest or be placed in general population, he says staying in a cell 23 hours a day is ruining his career and his body is deteriorating by being held in isolation for so long. He says he was promised after 1 week he would then move too GP but they are not letting him and demanding him too stay in his cell by hisself too keep him safe.

LOL. He ain't foolin nobody. He just can't wait to see what happened with the Pacquiao fight OR considering how egotistical he is, he needs to steal some of the spotlight away from Pacquiao.

Shane was a cheater too, he used steroids.

There is no difference in my eyes between loading your gloves with plaster and using steroids.

I don't know. Loading your gloves, you could wind up killing someone.

What's so great/ironic about the Rocky IV pic is the guy on steroids was Stallone.

You don't think Dolph was juicing?

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 06:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 06:35 PM ----------

Would steroids increase your punching power that much? As opposed to someone virtually using a cast in their gloves.

The degree to which power is increased is irrelevant.

They both attempted to gain an illegal advantage that could have far ranging impacts on the lives of their opponents.

It really bothers me that more of an example isn't made of those who use steroids in boxing. Even with the few that are caught, its just a bump in the road. They come back from their few months off and its like nothing happened. Personally, I don't think anyone who's been caught should be in the hall of fame.

Mayweather Cotto testing results

http://www.usada.org/cotto-mayweather

Bull**** rumors you tried too help spread failed, mean while with all these positive test going around PAC denied testing from VADA for the fight, had a chance too show he is clean and denied the opportunity.

Loaded gloves should land you in jail, positive test is cheating but no where near the same ball park.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

Why is it not the same ball park?

You load gloves for a power advantage. You take steroids for power advantage and other perks.

It's really simple loaded gloves can kill. Getting it with bricks or plaster is far worst than a competitive edge. There should be a life time ban.

It's really simple loaded gloves can kill. Getting it with bricks or plaster is far worst than a competitive edge. There should be a life time ban.

Steroids is a bit bigger than just a "competitive edge". Its a competitive edge in baseball where you only assault record books. In boxing, it can have life altering consequences.