Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

WOW thats absolutly HORRIBLE!!! I maybe one of Mannys biggest critics thats really really really BAD. This can't stand! Manny has the drawing power too get this crap over turned this **** has too stop. WTF I am shocked theres no need for a rematch at all why waste people time. I feel sick

Pretty much kills any hope of Pac/Floyd.

Knowing Floyd, he's going to start negotiations at 75/25 split smh

By Wednesday morning, nobody but the hardcore boxing fans will care.

I can't ever remember hearing of a bad decision being overturned. There have been robberies before on this scale, not a one has been overturned.

No, we've seen worse robberies.

Paul Williams fight versus Erislandy Lara was worse last year.

And if Manny cant have his promoter on his side, why should Floyd show sympathy?

WOW thats absolutly HORRIBLE!!! I maybe one of Mannys biggest critics thats really really really BAD. This can't stand! Manny has the drawing power too get this crap over turned this **** has too stop. WTF I am shocked theres no need for a rematch at all why waste people time. I feel sick

DLH was a bigger star than Manny in his day, and he tried and failed to get his 2nd fight with Mosley overturned.

No, we've seen worse robberies.

Paul Williams fight versus Erislandy Lara was worse last year.

And if Manny cant have his promoter on his side, why should Floyd show sympathy?

I don't think Floyd should show sympathy. If it were Floyd on the end of a similar decision, Arum & his people wouldn't either.

I'm just stating the reality of the situation.

I actually think this is worse than Lara/Williams because it involved the money guy getting screwed. In that fight, Paul was the name, so you half expect a decision to go his way. Can't remember the last time a money guy got worked over like tonight.

he lost to Marquez and they doing this to avoid Floyd. Cool. Just glad you all see this now. Arum is the worst.

I don't know if it was said here, but I agree with the person who said Arum wants to make a bunch of money off a rematch (which Pacquiao will obviously win), and then make a bunch of money with Pacquaio/Floyd. If you're saying that they're scared to fight Floyd, I don't understand why you would lose to avoid him. Isn't the whole point of being scared is that you're afraid to lose?

I don't know if it was said here, but I agree with the person who said Arum wants to make a bunch of money off a rematch (which Pacquiao will obviously win), and then make a bunch of money with Pacquaio/Floyd. If you're saying that they're scared to fight Floyd, I don't understand why you would lose to avoid him. Isn't the whole point of being scared is that you're afraid to lose?

Manny can take a loss, especially one like this where he is the sympathetic figure, and not lose much prestige to the eyes of the casual boxing fan and public.

Arum wants to cake off that rematch obviously, and keep the money completely in house for a big pay day.

Taking an L to Floyd and Manny loses all that prestige he had before.

Manny can take a loss, especially one like this where he is the sympathetic figure, and not lose much prestige to the eyes of the casual boxing fan and public.

Arum wants to cake off that rematch obviously, and keep the money completely in house for a big pay day.

Taking an L to Floyd and Manny loses all that prestige he had before.

If you have twitter, follow @RealRogerMay Floyd's Uncle and boxing trainer. Dude is on fire tonight. Some of his tweets are borderline sketchy, but the rest are hilarious.

---------- Post added June-10th-2012 at 06:35 AM ----------

It aint a photoshop. It was live from the post fight press conference, I just took a screenshot from my desktop.....