Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4

Spaceman Spiff

I haven't finished the single player yet but I have racked up a couple days playtime on multiplayer.

360 tag 'uSuK Pedro' ('cos playing FPS games with anything other than a mouse in your right hand is wrong and means I do suck - though I am heading towards level pegging kills/deaths now...).

Currently level 20some of the first prestige mode.

If ES members are going to play as a group I'm in :D

I liked COD2 better. Of course, I've only got a Geforce 6800 in my pc so I can't realize the full potential. In addition, another one of the reasons I loved the CoD series is the WWII genre. Heck, I still play online multiplayer CoD UO cause I liked it so much.

I was really hoping CoD4 would be war in the Pacific against the Japanese. I'm still hoping.

So basically, this game is worth picking up then, (duh). I just got my 360 yesterday, (after an all day shopping trip for the thing and games), and I stared real hard at this one. Okay. Well, looks like I have to get this game to go along with CoD 3 that I've played already.

.....I play on Free For All which is every man for himself and I'm killing fools left and right with my shotgun at a pretty solid clip.

they let you start playing "headquaters" at level 10 i think.. i highly recommend playing this when you can.. you get way more points for this game and can rank up much faster..

There is no way that Assassin's Creed is even on the level of Call of Duty 4...

It wasn't so much that Assassin's is better, it was the fact I had already beaten CoD 4 and had been looking forward to Creed since announcement, so that really has taken up most of my time. It is a great game.

To stay on topic though, my PSN tag is ZeroHibachi, haven't played much online but am pretty good if i do say so myself ;)

they let you start playing "headquaters" at level 10 i think.. i highly recommend playing this when you can.. you get way more points for this game and can rank up much faster..

Thats what I did, I got COD 4 for the pc and did deathmatch and it took forever to rank up. Then i exclusively started playing headquarters and the kills started to pour in. Every time the HQ switches, you tend to get at least 2-3 easy kills because you're in enemy territory but you're hiding.

I find it difficult to play on console versions. I'm a dedicated PC call of duty gamer, although when they release games for ONLY consoles I have no problem buying them too. I prefer a mouse over a joystick any day.

I love the ability to upgrade at every level. It's a great feature that they took and perfected from the expansion pack for the original COD, where the more points you get the higher your rank and the more abilities you acquire (although a VERY limited feature). Completely kicks ass and I can't wait for the next installment to the series.

If you play the PC version of multiplayer, my user name is HATA. And I think I'm level 52 at the moment but won't be for long.

pcs, play cod2. i think its the best of the series. the online play is the best of the series

Big fan of the series. Played the first one and then some of the third one on Christmas. I'll definitely be checking out 2 as well.

CoD 4 is like crack. I haven't had this much fun online since Socom 2. The only knock i have on it that some of the maps aren't balanced on some of the game types, also prestige mode is a waste of time if you ask me. Other than that, I love the game and can't wait for new maps to come video downloadable content.

So basically, this game is worth picking up then, (duh). I just got my 360 yesterday, (after an all day shopping trip for the thing and games), and I stared real hard at this one. Okay. Well, looks like I have to get this game to go along with CoD 3 that I've played already.

how good is CoD 3???

CoD 4 is like crack. I haven't had this much fun online since Socom 2. The only knock i have on it that some of the maps aren't balanced on some of the game types, also prestige mode is a waste of time if you ask me. Other than that, I love the game and can't wait for new maps to come video downloadable content.

Any word when new maps are out for online play? I realize that the game just came out so it might not be awhile...but some of the maps are so similar, like the ones in the cities, getting kinda tired of them.

Archived