Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4

Spaceman Spiff

I can't stop playing this game :geek: I got it for my Ps3 a couple weeks ago and I'm totally obsessed.

I beat the single player twice and was going for a third time when I got distracted by online play. I haven't touched the single player mode since. I play on Free For All which is every man for himself and I'm killing fools left and right with my shotgun at a pretty solid clip.

Use this thread to talk anything about COD4, share funny stories, online tips/tricks or single player tricks.

I was just playing online and sneaked up behind this guy who was crouched in a doorway, looking to snipe some people. I pulled out two claymores and put them right behind him, he was practically in between the two trip lines. Then I moved back across the room and waited for him to move. He stood up, moved back an inch and all of a sudden he blew himself to kingdom come.

I can't stop laughing. :evil: :geek:

That's good stuff.

I've been playing the single player version of it recently. Remarkable game. Incredible really.

Have not ventured into the multiplayer version in fear for my marriage and my master's degree (I'd flunk out in no time with that as a distraction!!!)

Have not ventured into the multiplayer version in fear for my marriage and my master's degree (I'd flunk out in no time with that as a distraction!!!)

:laugh:

You are wise.

Man, I absolutely love the game (have it on the 360). I couldn't stop playing it either.....until I got the 3 rings of death! Again! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I haven't played in a couple weeks and I'm having cold sweats, the shakes, short temper, etc.

You are wise.

Man, I absolutely love the game (have it on the 360). I couldn't stop playing it either.....until I got the 3 rings of death! Again! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I haven't played in a couple weeks and I'm having cold sweats, the shakes, short temper, etc.

Do like I did.

I got it back from the factory for the 2nd time, plugged it in to make sure it worked, then took it straight to gamestop to help pay for a ps3.

Couldn't be happier.

That's good stuff.

I've been playing the single player version of it recently. Remarkable game. Incredible really.

If you have a 360.. turn the parental timer on yourself :laugh:

If there is enough interest, we can set up a ES COD4 game on xbox360. Me, Goskins08, and SSM have already played against each other

my gamertag is my ES name

Count me in (soon as I get my 360 back)

Do like I did.

I got it back from the factory for the 2nd time, plugged it in to make sure it worked, then took it straight to gamestop to help pay for a ps3.

Couldn't be happier.

I did consider doing that...

But I think I'll stick with the 360 for now. For now...

I hit rank 55 on the multiplayer on my computer, it takes a while and it took me 5500 kills.

I was well on my way to completing Prestige Mode, and hitting level 55 again...

I should be starting my second Prestige mode now :(

COD4 is definitely the best COD to date. I've never cared that much about playing any of the COD online. Just not my cup of tea, but I love doing the single player missions.

i'm the exact opposite. i have zero interest in the single player. fps games get so redundant to me. same ****, different war-ravaged city. how many bullets can you spray at the bad guys that come in wave after wave after wave. online play is like interweb crack.

I'm absolutely addicted to this game. It's possibly the best first person shooter I've played ...ever, even better than Halo.

A few of my RS cohorts and work buddies have been playing on-line with me, and it's probably the only game we seem to play. If any of you wanna play, my gamertag is: crazyjoe mac.

As far as funny stories go, I was playing a team game on Ambush. I saw one of the enemy players hiding behind a set of barrels. I climb up on to the porch behind the guy and aim my gun directly at the back of his head. I waited for him to turn around, just so he saw me there, and shot him point blank in the face. Unfortunately I couldn't hear the player talking since he was on the other team, but I'm sure he was cursing me.

You are wise.

when i got the red eings of death. my best buy warrenty went up, and i called the number on the info pamphlet and told them that my 360 broke a couple of days before the experation date, adn they covered it. they gave me a autherazation code, and i went to my local best buy and they gave a new one, and let me keep the hard drive. o best buy how i love you. :laugh::laugh:

Archived