Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hulkster talks about ROMOMANIA coming to FedEx

Walking Deadman

ult_war.jpg

In a surprising twist to this sordid tale, Jim Hellwig, aka The Ultimate Warrior, has resurfaced to challenge Hogan for the rights to Tony Romo sits to pee. Yes, that's right, he wants the rights to Tony Romo sits to pee.

Ultimate Warrior: "You need to open your eyes and ears, take control of the limited ability you have to understand the words I am about to say. For years, I have watched while this industry, with you as it’s figurehead, try to recreate what is simply unrecreatable. I have heard, listened to all the innuendoes and speculation that something ULTIMATE or WARRIOR may soon re-appear. Welcome to the reappearance!

ultimate_bender_smyt.jpg

Jim Hellwig most recently worked for the Redskins as Associate Head Coach, Ultimateness

"Those things, Hogan, which are irreplaceable, whether they be people, places, or things, are never forgotten. You are witnessing that RIGHT NOW! History tells us, Hogan…(loud “Hogan Sucks!” chant began. Warrior signals it to end) Let’s talk about something he doesn’t know."

warrior.jpg

What the Hulkster does know, is that this man is a sandwich short of a picnic.

"History tells us, Hogan, that a man’s legacy is built from the premise that within his life, the moments lived, once lived, become a piece of his history. Somehow, you have conveniently, even eloquently misplaced pieces of your history. In the one time, epical battle between us, Hogan, you were the quintessential influence of what was good, great, and heroic. But different than you may remember, and albeit you may have beaten myths, legends, giants, and other great men, you NEVER, NEVER beat a warrior. AND, CERTAINLY, NOT THE ULTIMATE ONE! As the victor of that one time battle, I defeated what was, until then, undefeatable. I conquered what was then unconquerable. I dominated what was, until then, indomitable. On that day, you were great. I WAS ULTIMATE!"

WM6-4.jpg

Indeed, Hellwig has defeated the Indonibl... imdonitab... Incredible Hulk Hogan in Toronto

"Let me introduce myself...to those two fools that stand behind you. Let’s see, this ...dude (Vinny Cerrato)...must be your barber. And who are you, little man? Who are you?"

Daniel Snyder: "You know who I am. My name is Daniel Snyder and I run this company and who invited you?"

ultimate-warrior.jpg

Daniel Snyder was one of a legion of Little Warriors in the Late '80s through early '90s

Ultimate Warrior: "Different than you wanna make people believe, I never received an invitation. I showed up on my own accord. And let me tell you, Mr. Daniel Snyder, if you stick your nose in my business, you will only very quickly prepare for your own demise. Furthermore, when I get done with my business here, I’m gonna be sending you a bill. I suggest you pay it. I have...waited...patiently. The WARRIORS have waited all too patiently. Now...NOW...the virtue of justice unties my hands so that I can continue to fulfill a destiny set in motion on that memorable day years ago. A destiny at the next level. A destiny beckoning the next superhero. A destiny with Tony Romo sits to pee at my side."

200612252018730813311-pf.hmedium.jpg

Tony Romo sits to pee: "WTF?! I don't wanna be Ultimate's *****."

"I come here, Hogan, to tell you—NEXT WEEK—I intend to launch a revolution not even you can control. I ask you to find the courage—check it out. Next week. Same Warrior time. Same Warrior place. Same Warrior channel."

Larry Michael: "Just for clarification folks, this is Redskins Radio, on the Red Zebra channel. 730 AM, 92 point - wait, he has vanished! Ladies and gentlemen, in one of the most mind-boggling and incredible displays that we’ve ever witnessed on this program, the Warrior has literally vaporized before our very eyes."

Sam Huff: "Never seen anything like this in my life."

Larry Michael: "There’s never been anything like this in our sport!"

Sonny Jurgensen: "I think he's referring to Herzog behind you, with the chair."

/chairshot to Larry

Fin

Woo! The real man the real myth the real nature bow has yet to weight in on the Romo sits to pee-Mania. When you ask about Styling "Woooo! Naitcha Boi Ric Flair! Jet flying, limousine ridin' stylin' and profilin' thirteen time world heavyweight champion! Woooo!" you better come to the Nature boy for the real scoop.

What does the nature boy think of this howdy doody looking QB from the Brokeback state?

Tony here it is in simple words Joe Gibbs 3 time 3 time 3 time world champion you and Wade Phillips no-time no-time no-time champion.

1128244s.jpg4188557.jpg641252s.jpg1116854s.jpg

dx.jpe

05.jpg

02.jpg

Hey Hunter. Did you hear about the new sensation that's sweeping the nation? They're calling it RomoMania.

06.jpg

RomoMania? Let's take a look at it on the TitanTron, shall we.

Tony-Romo-and-Cowboys.jpg

06.jpg

Great. Just what we need Shawn. Another gay boy band.

Keep watching. There's more.

More?

Yes Hunter, there's more.

14cowboys.1.600.jpg

06.jpg

Looks like that guy is going to put that BIG, HARD, HELMET right up his keister.

02.jpg

Well Hunter, I hear that his middle name might be Vince.

Then I have JUST the thing for him.

Uhhhh you do?

NO. Not that thing. This:

vinceloves.jpg

The brand NEW DX t-shirt avaible exclusively on www.wweshop.com . And while you're there, be sure to pick up the NEW DX dvd.

180px-New_dx_dvd.jpg

42060pi.jpg

And don't forget your hats & wristbands!

4194922_136x136.jpg

And if you're not down with that, we've got two words for ya!

062006dx456.jpg

08.jpg

Hey Yo!!!!!

Y'know, me and Big Kev. just heard about this ROMOMANIA stuff and this is what we have to say about it.

01.jpg

We just want to say that The Outsiders (just like those Washington Redskins- getting the hate from WWF and ESPN and WCW) and the original members of the nWo have a saying around here "You're either with us or against us".

Hey, Kev. show them what The Outsiders think of ROMOMANIA.

39.jpg

38.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

One More for the Bad Guys..........

Archived