Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th ann. jerseys pretty cheap

Fetus

This guy claims 100% authentic or 1000% refund...What do you guys think? The price certainly looks realistic considering it was originally $280 and you can't find them anywhere...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reebok-Authentic-Sean-Taylor-Redskins-75th-Jersey-48_W0QQitemZ230211873844QQihZ013QQcategoryZ24977QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah that guy looks legit. Do you plan to frame the jersey or are you going to wear it? If you just going to wear it I would get a knock off. But if you are going to frame it then I understand. I may get that Frank Gore he is selling :D

Yeah that guy looks legit. Do you plan to frame the jersey or are you going to wear it? If you just going to wear it I would get a knock off. But if you are going to frame it then I understand. I may get that Frank Gore he is selling :D

Does it look to you that the stripes on the jerseys he is selling don't go all the way around? It looks that way in the pics. Let's say they are fake, is there any way of proving it and getting that 1000% refund he's claiming?

Does it look to you that the stripes on the jerseys he is selling don't go all the way around? It looks that way in the pics. Let's say they are fake, is there any way of proving it and getting that 1000% refund he's claiming?

His sleeves look shorter, much like real NFL game worn jerseys. Maybe that is the reason the stripes don't go all the way around.

This guy claims 100% authentic or 1000% refund...What do you guys think? The price certainly looks realistic considering it was originally $280 and you can't find them anywhere...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reebok-Authentic-Sean-Taylor-Redskins-75th-Jersey-48_W0QQitemZ230211873844QQihZ013QQcategoryZ24977QQcmdZViewItem

dude if you wanna spend $500 on a jersey go ahead.. im just saying my buddy has a REAL FWOOKING GOD GIVEN AMAZING campbell from nfl shop.. which btw loooks exactly the same in every aspect of anything as my so called "fake" taylor... the number 1 is the same width.. the patch is the same size.. stripes are the same.. but yeah ant way

i mean $500 or knock of a 0 for $50... your choice.... just do what you want.. i mean specialjersey.com.... is bad arse

dude if you wanna spend $500 on a jersey go ahead.. im just saying my buddy has a REAL FWOOKING GOD GIVEN AMAZING campbell from nfl shop.. which btw loooks exactly the same in every aspect of anything as my so called "fake" taylor... the number 1 is the same width.. the patch is the same size.. stripes are the same.. but yeah ant way

i mean $500 or knock of a 0 for $50... your choice.... just do what you want.. i mean specialjersey.com.... is bad arse

I think he may be trying to frame it. I was trying to ask him the same thing. If he is going to rock it on game day than a knock off would do but if he is going to frame it I completely understand why he would want the real thing.

IMO if i was going to frame a jersey i would just frame a knock off but whatever... IMO the jerseys on special jersey are better than the so called "authentic" and i cant tell any diffrence at all...

but yeah

if your going to get a real "authentic" taylor go to nflshop and just customize a authentic taylor cause its cheaper than the $500 rip off

I bought a Taylor jersey from them in the beginning of the season. It's a good jersey.

About the stripes on the sleeves. I haven't found one for sale like the one the players wore anywhere. If you want a good cheap jersey that looks close to authentic, you can't go wrong.

I have one from this site and the stripes do go all the way around.

IMO if i was going to frame a jersey i would just frame a knock off but whatever... IMO the jerseys on special jersey are better than the so called "authentic" and i cant tell any diffrence at all...

but yeah

if your going to get a real "authentic" taylor go to nflshop and just customize a authentic taylor cause its cheaper than the $500 rip off

Why would you want to frame a knock off?

You know...I never thought about what I was going to do with the authentic Taylor once I bought it. I like wearing my jerseys so I've always bought Premiers (stitched numbers but no spandex sleeves, usually $100...the level between replica and authentic) Plus, I don't have the money to spend $300 everytime I want a new jersey. But I always knew that I eventually wanted a $300 authentic and when Sean passed away (especially this year with the 75th patch) I knew that that was the one I had to buy. But you can't find them anywhere! With the patch anymore at least, I can always get a custom authentic but it won't have the 75th patch on it. But as far as the knock-off thing, I'd rather have the real thing or just buy the lower level (premier). Sure no one else will know it's fake, but I would and that's enough of a reason for me.

You know...I never thought about what I was going to do with the authentic Taylor once I bought it. I like wearing my jerseys so I've always bought Premiers (stitched numbers but no spandex sleeves, usually $100...the level between replica and authentic) Plus, I don't have the money to spend $300 everytime I want a new jersey. But I always knew that I eventually wanted a $300 authentic and when Sean passed away (especially this year with the 75th patch) I knew that that was the one I had to buy. But you can't find them anywhere! With the patch anymore at least, I can always get a custom authentic but it won't have the 75th patch on it. But as far as the knock-off thing, I'd rather have the real thing or just buy the lower level (premier). Sure no one else will know it's fake, but I would and that's enough of a reason for me.

and that fact that this guy is making money off seans death while redskins.com is giving all profits to ST memorial fund and Gibbs' foundation for tomorrows youth... why not just but a lower level and give money to STs daughter instead of giving it to a scammer who is making money off a tragedy...:whoknows:

The reason I'd be buying the jersey is to commemorate the loss for myself by owning the memorabilia, supporting his daughter in purchasing it is not priority one. It IS very sad that an 18 month old baby girl lost her father and that little girl's mother lost her fiance, but keep in mind...Sean's fiance is the daughter of a famous actor and if he had a good financial advisor (anyone making as much money as he was at that age should), Sean had life insurance. They suffered a huge emotional loss in losing Sean but I doubt that they need more money.

The reason I'd be buying the jersey is to commemorate the loss for myself by owning the memorabilia, supporting his daughter in purchasing it is not priority one. It IS very sad that an 18 month old baby girl lost her father and that little girl's mother lost her fiance, but keep in mind...Sean's fiance is the daughter of a famous actor and if he had a good financial advisor (anyone making as much money as he was at that age should), Sean had life insurance. They suffered a huge emotional loss in losing Sean but I doubt that they need more money.

mvisit1 I didn't know that so that didn't come to mind but thanks for letting me know

No prob...I was just thinking out loud, sorry if I offended you...But definitely, I'm all for a good cause and if I COULD find the $300 jersey I was looking from on Redskins.com or NFL.com then I would gladly get it from there and be happy knowing that my money was going to support Sean's daughter. But since I can't that's why I'm looking around eBay because what I really want can be found anywhere else that I trust. ****, what I want can't even be found on eBay...I'm constantly looking and only seeing knock-offs.

No prob...I was just thinking out loud, sorry if I offended you...But definitely, I'm all for a good cause and if I COULD find the $300 jersey I was looking from on Redskins.com or NFL.com then I would gladly get it from there and be happy knowing that my money was going to support Sean's daughter. But since I can't that's why I'm looking around eBay because what I really want can be found anywhere else that I trust. ****, what I want can't even be found on eBay...I'm constantly looking and only seeing knock-offs.

No I wasnt offended. I just wasn't aware she was that wealthy. It's all good man.

Archived