Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th ann. jerseys pretty cheap

Fetus

Wow...I bet you caught a lot of flack growing up for being a Skins fan in TX...I can sort of relate...I've been living in Baltimore for a few years and it's purple everywhere you look! Baltimore isn't too far from DC and these Ravens fans HATE seeing burgundy and gold. Luckily we made the playoffs and the Ravens went 5-11 this year so they don't really have much room to talk when they see me out in my Skins jerseys. It was horrible last year when they did really awesome and the Skins went 5-11.

What do you guys think about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskins-Sean-Taylor-21-Authentic-75th-Anniv-Jersey-50_W0QQitemZ230209733528QQihZ013QQcategoryZ24977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I know everyone says that eBay "authentics" are fake but this one costs a little more. Something that normally costs $300 going for $50 raises an eyebrow, but this one costs more so maybe it ACTUALLY is a Reebok Authentic? What do you guys think?

What do you guys think about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskins-Sean-Taylor-21-Authentic-75th-Anniv-Jersey-50_W0QQitemZ230209733528QQihZ013QQcategoryZ24977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I know everyone says that eBay "authentics" are fake but this one costs a little more. Something that normally costs $300 going for $50 raises an eyebrow, but this one costs more so maybe it ACTUALLY is a Reebok Authentic? What do you guys think?

I think it is a fake. If you look at his other "Authentics" he is selling them for like $100. He has jacked the price up on the ST jersey from his other jersey's. They do like good quality fakes and he does have good feedback.

Is there ANYONE AT ALL on eBay selling REAL NFL Reebok Authentic Jerseys? I'm willing to pay the real price for an authentic, I just look on eBay because NFL.com, Redskins.com, or any other website for that matter doesn't have the Sean Taylor Authentic with 75th Anniversary Patch that I'm looking for while eBay.

NFL.com has ST Authentics again, they didn't for a while. But my problem with them is that they don't have any jerseys with the 75th Anniversary patch other than those ugly Retros.

just an announcement

this site sells 75th jerseys and they are the real thing i got mine of the dude that owns the shop on ebay

they have ST, Darrel Green, and some others i cant really remember but hey

here's the link

http://stores.homestead.com/JLEE8/StoreFront.bok

they've got some other cowgirls stuff on there 2 :(

Yeah they have real authentic South Korean knock offs. Chief I hate to rain on your parade here but these jerseys like Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy are not real.

What about this guy?

http://stores.ebay.com/True-Authentic_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm

He says 100% authentic or 1000% refund.

Read that auction carefully. That's an EQT Premier jersey, not an "authentic."

That seller is offering a $110 jersey for 157.

The rest of those authentics look pretty legit..the ones in his store, that is.

Read that auction carefully. That's an EQT Premier jersey, not an "authentic."

That seller is offering a $110 jersey for 157.

The rest of those authentics look pretty legit..the ones in his store, that is.

Well...he had a few ST authentics a while ago...I realize that the ST retro premier is selling at a premium, but I do believe that it's an "authentic" (not in the $300 sense, but the not korean knockoff sense) ST premier selling on eBay, a haven for a ton of fake jerseys and you can't find that jersey anywhere else...Heck, I might buy it

Archived