Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ultimate Rumor...Parcells.

TradeTheBeal!

I rarely start threads.

I have no insider information.

I have never met Parcells. I have never met Joe Bugel. I do know that these two spent two hours over steaks and beers, recently.

I hope they talked about:

Fire Cerrato.

Call Russ Grimm.

Call Charlie Casserly.

That's all.

Joe Bugel here, we're old friends. Don't look too much into it.

I rarely start threads.

I have never met Parcells. I have never met Joe Bugel. I do know that these two spent two hours over steaks and beers, recently.

Fire Cerrato.

Call Russ Grimm.

Call Charlie Casserly.

That's all.

Maybe Bugel wanted advice from Parcells on how to talk Gibbs in to retiring.

Maybe Parcells wants to join our illustrious Coaching ranks? I mean, we have Gibbs and with Greg Williams and Al Saunders, 2 other potential head coaches, why not? Stock pile head coaches and confuse our players even more with play books and what not.

Just win the last 2 games.

Really!!! How many times does that have to be rehashed? What is people's love affair with one of the worst GMs in the history of the game?? I just don't get it. I'm no fan of Cerrato, but I'd even rather have him than Casserly.

Worst GM's in the history of the game?

I don't think the OPP really offers anything substantive of value, but if Casserly came here to be a GM, I would be very happy.

Casserly's 2006 draft was pretty damn good: Mario Williams has 12.5 sacks this season, and Bush hasn't done squat as the feature back. DeMeco Ryans was the rookie of the year in 2006. Owen Daniels, his 4th round TE, has 60 receptions for 739 yards and 2 TDs this season. He snagged starting RT Eric Winston in the 3rd round, and Charles Spencers is backing up the LT spot.

However the highlight of his 2005 and 2004 drafts was Vernand Morency. :doh:

He did hit on Andre Johnson and Domanick Davis (4th) in 2003 though...as well as the almighty Curry Burns (spent time with us) :laugh:

Seems like he's pretty hit or miss. :whoknows:

Casserly's 2006 draft was pretty damn good: Mario Williams has 12.5 sacks this season, and Bush hasn't done squat as the feature back. DeMeco Ryans was the rookie of the year in 2006. Owen Daniels, his 4th round TE, has 60 receptions for 739 yards and 2 TDs this season. He snagged starting RT Eric Winston in the 3rd round, and Charles Spencers is backing up the LT spot.

Charlie had nothing to do with the 2006 draft for the Texans! They new he was on his way out and all credit goes to Kubiac!

Really!!! How many times does that have to be rehashed? What is people's love affair with one of the worst GMs in the history of the game?? I just don't get it. I'm no fan of Cerrato, but I'd even rather have him than Casserly.

Thanks, it had to be said. Casserly's track record with Washington and the Texans has been terrible, why on earth would anyone want that geezer back?

Cerrato has done a great job with limited draft picks during Gibbs tenure. We've been able uncover some talent in late rounds and espescially with rookie free agents.

I rarely start threads.

Fire Cerrato.

Call Russ Grimm.

Call Charlie Casserly.

That's all.

Bugel as head coach of the Falcons? hmmmm

Archived