Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo

Possible slipped disc - chiropractor or orthopedist? Other suggestions?


Recommended Posts

Lots of info and differing opinions. I think for now I'm going to stick with the initial plan of doing physical therapy through the chiro (who made it clear she does NOT intend to perform adjustments on me), and will talk to her and others about getting an MRI to get a better idea of the extent of the problem. Until I have chronic, daily pain, I think I'll steer clear of the orthopedist (for now).

Thanks everyone!

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...