Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sun to Blame for Global Warming

freakofthesouth

You people are all idiots, thinking a few degree tempurature change either way will kill this planet.

Who's saying that?

Even Al Gore himself, poster boy for the climate emergency crowd, laughs at the idea that human activity could EVER "kill" the planet.

We'd find it impossible to actually kill Earth, even if we tried. Vaporize every form of life visible to the human eye, and you'd still leave the overwhelming majority of organisms alive by the time you're done.

The climate change movement, as far as I can tell, is about causing mass extinction of existing species and ruining our human-centric environment. Whatever we do, in a billion years it will be irrelevant to the health of the planet. Nobody is disputing that.

Who's saying that?

Even Al Gore himself, poster boy for the climate emergency crowd, laughs at the idea that human activity could EVER "kill" the planet.

We'd find it impossible to actually kill Earth, even if we tried. Vaporize every form of life visible to the human eye, and you'd still leave the overwhelming majority of organisms alive by the time you're done.

The climate change movement, as far as I can tell, is about causing mass extinction of existing species and ruining our human-centric environment. Whatever we do, in a billion years it will be irrelevant to the health of the planet. Nobody is disputing that.

If no one is disputing that, why not get on with the natural progression of things then? Why prolong our stay here? Why do we feel that our human race is so important that it HAS to keep going? Maybe God or the Universe or Ron L Hubbard created us to inhabit, populate and subsequently polute the Earth and added in all these little quirks like religion, greed and territorialty so that we would one day eventually kill off everyone. It is ignorant for us to think we can keep the planet the way it is now just becasue we like it the way it is. the Earth will continually change and chances are that in the future, the planet and its inhabitedd areas will not look anything like they do now, AND THAT'S NOT A BAD THING. I think what scares people the most is change itself, but we can do nothing to stop it, so why are we trying to slow it down?

I think what scares people the most is change itself, but we can do nothing to stop it, so why are we trying to slow it down?

Well, I disagree w/ the idea that we can't stop it, but try and slow it down because I have a daughter who isn't even 2, and I'd like to think she will grow up, have a decent place to live, and have the option to make the same choices that I have.

"When we've finally gotten serious about global warming, when the impacts are really hitting us and we're in a full worldwide scramble to minimize the damage, we should have war crimes trials for these ****s - some sort of climate Nuremberg." -David Roberts, Gristmill, Grist Magazine, September 19, 2006"

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/DanaJoelGattuso/2007/03/28/chilling_intolerance_for_free_speech_on_global_warming

Oh, I love this one. One blogger said something - therefore liberals oppose free speech.

Have you ever even heard of Grist Magazine, IHOP?

Do I get to pull a wack comment off of the FreeRepublic site to prove that "conservatives" advocate something crazy?

If no one is disputing that, why not get on with the natural progression of things then? Why prolong our stay here? Why do we feel that our human race is so important that it HAS to keep going?

Yeah, why don't we mind the idea of going extinct? Only a fool would take issue with the notion of ceasing to exist.

Brilliant insight there.

Maybe God or the Universe or Ron L Hubbard created us to inhabit, populate and subsequently polute the Earth and added in all these little quirks like religion, greed and territorialty so that we would one day eventually kill off everyone. It is ignorant for us to think we can keep the planet the way it is now just becasue we like it the way it is. the Earth will continually change and chances are that in the future, the planet and its inhabitedd areas will not look anything like they do now, AND THAT'S NOT A BAD THING. I think what scares people the most is change itself, but we can do nothing to stop it, so why are we trying to slow it down?

It's more than just change itself. Far more.

If the change is occurring naturally, that's one thing. If humans are causing it artificially, then it's quite another thing -- and we can do something about it. In fact, it's partially the "Who are we to think we're so important" mentality that leads folks to worry about the human impact upon climate change in the first place.

Oh, I love this one. One blogger said something - therefore liberals oppose free speech.

Have you ever even heard of Grist Magazine, IHOP?

Do I get to pull a wack comment off of the FreeRepublic site to prove that "conservatives" advocate something crazy?

Did you come back to BACK UP YOUR 98% (revised to 95%) scientist number?

Funny how this # wasn't questioned by the Main Stream Liberals on this site

BACK IT UP

.... For example, you have no idea Landsea's opinion is with respect to reducing greenhouse gasses. He might believe that rising sea levels will cause major flooding and that severe steps should be taken to reduce green house gasses, but because he took a principled stand on a different issue, you've dumped into your dissenter basket.

Post 113, 116 and 120....................READ THEM

Landsea.......proves POLITICS IS ENVOLVED, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? :hammer:

I typed real slow on this post #........maybe you will understand it now

It makes my POLITICS IS ENVOLVED argument stronger if you find him credible

Thank You

:doh:

Show me when I said he was not in the GLOBAL ICE AGE WARMING IS CAUSED BY SUVs and Gores House camp..............waiting

"In August 2007 the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) had to withdraw previous published historical climate data. The incident came after a British mathematician discovered that the sources used by the Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change (IPCC) have disregarded the positions of weather stations, plus intentionally using outdated data on China from 1991 and ignoring revised data on the country from 1997. "

http://www.esf.org/ext-ceo-news-singleview/article/world-conference-on-research-integrity-to-foster-responsible-research-318.html

So was the INTENTION of the IPCC political?...or just SLOPPY SCIENCE?

I wonder if this INTENTION (Political, Biased or just SLOPPY) caused the Sky to Fall faster in Gore's Documockery?

"WORLD CONFERENCE on RESEARCH INTEGRITY.....Addressing the urgent need for fighting fraud, forgery and plagiarism in science world-wide."

and they are using the IPCC report as an example......:laugh:

Archived