Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor RIP Tshirts

riggz2005

Thanks to everyone for the support, I hope everyone got their shirts in a timely manner, and without too much hassle. We've had a lot of orders and have been kept very busy (like staying up till 2am packaging orders to ship).

For those of you thinking about getting one, I'll give you a little word to the wise ... we just made our last order, and when we run out, we don't plan on making anymore, so get them while they last.

Also, to those of you wondering about the size of the shirts. I normally wear an XL, I have these shirts for myself in XL and in 2XL. They both fit great with very little shrinkage (I normally wash mine on cold, and dry on low). The 2 XL fits me a little longer, which is why I like it. The XL fits me perfectly, however, I just like the length of the 2X. So if you're a medium, the medium in these is pretty true to what you would expect, and if you use a similar washing method, they shouldn't shrink very much. However, if you were to was on warm and dry on high I would probably say expect it to shrink about half a shirt size. We have the info on shrinkage written out in our company policies here: http://roguesquirrel.com/policy.html

Again, thanks to all of you, I hope you guys continue to support Rogue Squirrel in the future, we're going to be doing some events locally, and I hope to see some of you there.

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the support, I hope everyone got their shirts in a timely manner, and without too much hassle. We've had a lot of orders and have been kept very busy (like staying up till 2am packaging orders to ship).

Awesome shirts! I love my angel wings one.

Thanks, SSM. I'll probably grab one this week.

I'm curious though, are you going to release any numbers regarding how much was donated to the charity?

We will post information on our website about our donation, once we make the donation.

how long does shipping usually take... i ordered mine today at like 1

As the site states, allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Primarily because of the demand, orders make take a minute before they are shipped. It probably wont be too long till you receive it though.

i know dude. the black is my fav. i wore it already but dont wanna wash it. it is now my fav shirt to wear but if i wear and wash it too much, the black will start to fade :(.....but anyways, check it out:

If you're worried about it fading what I would suggest is for you to wash it inside-out on cold, then dry on low. That's how I have started washing all of my shirts and I've noticed that the shrinkage is very minimal, and the fading is not bad at all.

We're really glad that you guys like your shirts so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived