Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor RIP Tshirts

riggz2005

Ive tried the search function but its not working...a week or so ago someone made a post that had Sean Taylor shirts for sale they were black with taylors picture on the bottom right corner and it said something like Forever on it...im looking for it because i want to buy one but i cant find the link...could someone post it for me i would appreciate it

thank you

HTTR

I am a HUGE Sean Taylor fan, and cried on more than one occasion. I hate to complain, but every shirt in memory of Taylor has been rather disappointing. The biggest problem I have is people putting "21 forever" on the shirts. It makes me think too much of "forever 21" the girls cheap priced trendy store. Maybe they just don't have them in the DC area and I'm the only one that thinks that way. I also don't like it when they put a picture of him where he looks like a damn thug. People that don't know him have the thuggish perception of him and I think those shirts justify their opinion. I just wish I could see some better shirts, because I would really like to buy a few.

I like this one the most:

WingsBig.gif

Here's the other:

21foreverbig.gif

I don't think he looks thuggish at all -- I mean it's pictures from his playing days. Forever 21 is in the DC area, but I doubt the shirt would get confused with the store. I like the design, plus the proceeds go to Sean Taylor's memorial fund and Gibbs' foundation. I'm getting one as soon as I get a chance.

The biggest problem I have is people putting "21 forever" on the shirts. It makes me think too much of "forever 21" the girls cheap priced trendy store. Maybe they just don't have them in the DC area and I'm the only one that thinks that way. I also don't like it when they put a picture of him where he looks like a damn thug. People that don't know him have the thuggish perception of him and I think those shirts justify their opinion. I just wish I could see some better shirts, because I would really like to buy a few.

haha, I thought of Forever 21 too, but I don't let it mix itself up for me. When people see a non-girly looking shirt with 21 forever on it, I doubt they will really mix it up.

I received my t-shirts in the mail today, and they are BEAUTIFUL. You will not be disappointed with these shirts.

I got mine the other day. Not disappointed at all.

Joe and the rest of Rogue Squirrel really did excellent work with these shirts.

If anyone is thinking about purchasing these shirts.. DO IT! You will not be dissapointed. I promise you that.

Archived